Small but very clean and comfortable room renovated late 2016.
Good for 1 - 2 persons.
7 mins walk from ”Sakurashinmachi" station, from where 10 mins to Shibuya. Direct line to Tokyo Sky Tree.
You can see a glimpse of Mt. Fuji from the door step at a chilly fine day.
Cherry blossom along the street in April.
Nice little restaurants, super market, convenient store are nearby.
You can watch Cable TV.
- Take off your shoes in the room
- Take care of your kid at your responsibility
- Please do not bring back the equipments of the room like towels, bed sheets, dishes, etc.
- We charge you JY30,000 if you lose a pocket wifi
- Linen, pillow case, duvet cover, towels will be handed once, so please keep using the ones you are given by washing it by yourself
- Please separate your garbage to combustible, non-combustible, pet bottles, bottles and cans
English/basic Russian speaker apart from my native Japanese language.
I do professional massage (body and foot reflexology) and my partner does aroma therapy.
Are you exhausted from lots of walking or simply stressed out from your work/life?
We can help relieve your burden and give relaxation if time allows.
We love onsen (hot spring) outside of Tokyo and eating (Japanese washoku, French, Italian, Chinese, Korean, Indian, Russian, Thai, etc).
My favorite movie -
Sound of Music, Roman Holiday, Spirited Away, God Father, Casa Blanka
My favorite music -
Beatles, Takuro Yoshida, David Bowie, Happy End,
Japanese Fork Songs,