This is your home away from home and we wish you to be as comfortable as you can possibly be. However, please note some basic do's an don'ts:
1. We appreciate and welcome all guests that will keep the house clean, as if it is their own.
2. No shoes in the house. Please put shoes at shoe rack.
3. Strictly no smoking allowed in the house but you can smoke at the house balcony with the balcony door close. And please make sure the dust is clean after you smoke.
4. Please switch off water heater, lights & air-conditioning when you leave the house.
5. No partying, drugs or illegal activities.
6. Strictly no bringing additional people into house without acknowledge by host.
To get the best experience, it is important for guests to read and accept these house rules before making reservation.
We have enabled Instant Booking, you can confirm booking anytime by checking the availability calendar. Nonetheless, we appreciate guests to say a hello after booking with us, so that we can know each other a little :-)
Este anfitrión tiene 2 evaluaciones por otras propiedades.Ver otras evaluaciones
After using AirBnB as a guest for so long, I decided to be a host as well. I enjoy hosting new interesting people. I am a very positive and open minded person. I look forward to encountering like-minded individuals. Cheers to new experiences. Peace and love!