We're in the center of Beijing, old part of the city called the hutongs. Only here you can experience local and international, traditional and modern life at the same time. Around us are many bars, restaurants, little cafes and shops to hang out and enjoy the athmosphere. A lot of the touristic attractions are just around the corner. We love to welcome you and help you with inside tips and tricks. We are also looking for people want to stay with us for a longer period, the price will adjust
In center of Beijing,two nice people and one dog.Local hutong life,good traffic,most of famous Beijing attractions are around and easy to get ,some just on foot. connivence life zone,24 hour shops,restaurants, bars and cafes, live house and clubs...
# YOU ARE THE SPECIAL!
This is Alamo and Lefty, welcome to OnlyApartment, a private room we are sharing. Yes we named it OnlyApartment,because we have only one room,so you are the only guest(s) !
# THE LOCATION
Our location is at center of Beijing, so convenient traffic, that's 2 minutes from subway/bus stations on foot.
# THE ROOM
Our room is for people who want to taste native legend culture, lifestyle, attractions, emperor's palaces, foods, or drink at bars, cafes, or hang out and make friends, and for who want to know the stories behind scenes, not only just talk to maps or travel books.
# ONE MORE THING...
Oh, yes we could tell you how to get funny places, native stuffs, or maybe how to manage your trip routine. We will tell you stories behind things you see.
I love this place! I lived in many places in Beijing, this is the only one I'd like to say I love it!
# MORE DETAILS
1. Historical clean house, with bathroom and open kitchen. Markets are around us if you like cooking or like teaching us cooking. If we cook,you can eat with us also.The room is always sunny, very high, though there are not many windows.
2. Lots of families around us, Beijingers and outlanders. We have neighbours and good relations.
3. We have a public area in the house, we can chat, laugh, play games, reading books, have fun with cats and dog, and whatever funny things.
4. We have a legend TV set, but work well; we have game console to play great games when we were little kids (like super mario, contra ...). Have fun with our cats and dog, or just reading a Chinese book.
5. We have a easy Vacuum coffee maker, a liquidizer, wash machine, fridge, oven, bread toaster.
6. We also have a baby seat of our bicycle, for parents to take little kids.
7. Sorry we have no private toilet, and it's common to the houses in Hutong. But there are many public toilets, less than 1 minutes to get the nearest one.
# READ OUR REVIEWS!
See what experience our pre-guests had!
You can use almost anything. Except personal private items.
Exchange minds; Exchange stories of both countries; sometime guide; help to manege trip routines; wait our cats have something to say: (I guess that means"love me and obey me and be good" :) ; some funny crafts maybe; participate your creative/mad ideas to your loved one!
Good and friendly, many are elders, so please don't make loud noise.
Public traffic is so convenient:
Several subway stations are around here, the nearest one cost you 2 minutes by foot.
Also several bus stations, the nearest one got 3 minutes by foot.
Airport Express, Beijing Subway is 1.8km.
Railway stations will take short as 20 and long as 50 mins(maybe longer if traffic jam).
We have bike for rental, CNY 20/day, or USD 3 /day(depends on rate).
There are many public toilets around, cleaned everyday.
Disponible para huéspedes
Atención a los huéspedes
Otros aspectos destacables
1. Most of the neighbors are elders, be nice and keep quiet
2. No smoking, no pets, no drunk people. no strangers
3. Don't give any food or drink to our animals
4. Take off shoes and use footwear/slippers we provide, before getting in room(you can also use your own)
5. You need to bring your own private things, like the towel, shampoo, brush, toothpaste, shaver...
6. The whole house belongs to our cats. But you should keep them out of your room before you leave or sleep
This is Alamo (@shellehs) and Lefty (@littleleft).
We are young couple living in Beijing with two cats.
We love travelling, riding, skateborading, reading, listening to music, dreaming, laughing, sharing our knowledge and learning knowledges/languages from outlanders.
We sometime cook, and also love to taste different foods all over the world.
We are very easy people, and we love to give help. And we may teach you some Chinese language and Chinese cultural.
We have hosted foreign travellers, and we think it is amazing experience, to meet so many people from different countries and to feel the different cultures.
We think people should not only read words here, better to know us from , and .
Here to see our daily lives with our cats:
1. [feinux on
2. [littleleft on
Here to know more about us (maybe translator needed):