Only steps from the BART station (simply cross the street) and 1 stop away from downtown San Francisco, this home is in the prime location for those planning to visit the Bay Area!
Each bedroom has four high quality memory foam beds for ultimate comfort as well as storage lockers! **This listing is for 1 person on single bed**
The home is similar to a hostel, with plenty of work space, private room for phone calls and meetings, high speed WiFi, and electronic locks for convenient check-in!
** ROOM #3 - BED #4 - BOTTOM BUNK **
Our home is a unique gem in West Oakland, a Victorian house covered in artistic murals relating to the neighborhood, with awesome energy!
You only have to cross the street to reach the West Oakland BART station. Take the train one stop and you will be in San Francisco within 7 minutes!
Inside you will find a modern space full of light, which includes:
1. Fully equipped kitchen
2. Lockers to safely store your belongings
3. Shared living room
4. Private room for video calls and phone calls
5. Two Full Bathrooms
6. High Speed WiFi
7. Basic amenities, such as towels and linen
There are a TOTAL of 8-10 travelers from around the world inside of this home at the same time.
We arrange unique events for our guests, such as:
2. Jazz Piano Nights
3. Pasta / Soup Dinners
4. Movie nights in the backyard
This listing is for ONE individual, on a single bed.
Disponible para huéspedes
Guests have access to the entire first floor of the home.
Atención a los huéspedes
We are always available to answer any questions guests may have.
Otros aspectos destacables
After booking, check in information will be sent to the guests, which includes entrance codes and instructions for check-in and check-out.
- BART from West Oakland to the first stop of San Francisco is $3.20.
- It takes 7 minutes to reach SF.
- West Oakland BART is across the street from our home, a 1 minute walk.
1. Every guest MUST check out of their bedroom by 11 AM on the day of checkout to accommodate the house cleaner. If not, guests will incur an additional fee.
2. Clean after yourself by washing and putting away dishes. Always place trash into trashcan.
3. Respectful quite hours begin at 10:30 PM on weekday nights and at 11:30 PM on weekend nights.
4. Absolutely no drug or alcohol use is permitted on or in the property. We pride ourselves in providing a safe and comfortable experience for all of our guests.
5. Only take your assigned bed, which will be sent to your AirBnB inbox. Taking someone else's bed will result in you incurring a fee.
6. Treat all individuals in the house with love and respect, no matter what race, religion, sex, age, or color. We are all human and share a home on this planet called Earth! :)
7. Respect and make room for the cleaner in the common areas when she arrives in the afternoon to clean. Her name is Norma, and she is awesome.
Este anfitrión tiene 920 evaluaciones por otras propiedades.Ver otras evaluaciones
Welcome to our hostel-homes!
We believe travel is enriched by sharing and growing our world knowledge with others. At our hostel-homes, travelers come together to make their travels even richer in many ways.
Our hostel-homes are located near the West Oakland BART station. From here you can explore the entire San Francisco Bay Area and meet other like-minded travelers from around the world.
Come have a comfortable night's rest at one of our locations, share a cup of tea and a story with another traveler, and explore the beauty of the San Francisco Bay Area.
We look forward to meeting you!