Country meets city in my sprawling three story log cabin just 17 minutes from downtown center Charlotte, 19 mins from the Charlotte Motor Speedway, and 11 mins from the UNC Charlotte campus.
Situated in a beautiful, new neighborhood, my home has a country vibe but is not actually in the country at all. The backyard view is into the woods, and the deck has a great wooded view, but you're close to good shopping, restaurants and in the middle of the upscale Mallard Creek area.
My home is three stories of luxe log cabin space to enjoy your vacation or work trip in. I've got a beautiful stocked kitchen, with granite countertops, stainless steel appliances, and the essentials for cooking for you to try out all of those Food Channel recipes you've been dreaming of. When you arrive you'll also find a selection of snacks and treats, bottled water, coffee and tea in the kitchen for you to enjoy. I've got high speed interest, a desk and a wireless printer for working. And in your down time, I've got cable and a big stash of board games for you to play. A couple of kids toys are in the basement too, for any little tykes in your group.
Disponible para huéspedes
My home is your home while you're there! No area is off limits.
P.S. You've got another full bathroom downstairs off of the game room.
Atención a los huéspedes
I'm here for you by phone or text anytime between 9:00 a.m. - 9:00 p.m. I'll leave you a little stash of treats in the kitchen and give you the lockbox code to let yourself in when you arrive. I'm here if you need me, but otherwise I'll stay out of your way.
Otros aspectos destacables
Please be aware that this is a real log cabin. What this means, is that although I do my best, it's not possible to completely seal it off. I have a pest service visit quarterly and do my best to keep it squeaky clean to discourage any friendly spiders or other outdoors guests that want to come in. Although I don't have a pest problem, I also cannot promise that a spider or other creature won't sneak in during your stay. Just be forewarned and if you're looking for a more sealed modern home, this is not the ideal vacation spot for you.
Absolutely no parties, cigarettes or alcohol.
- Please keep quiet hours between 9:00 p.m. and 9:00 a.m. Please respect your neighbors.
- Trash and recycling pickup is Friday morning (between 7:30-9:00 typically). Please take out the cans and bring them back in.
- This is a real log cabin. That means that although I do my best to keep it clean, and also have it regularly visited by pest control people, I cannot guarantee a spider or something won't sneak in a crack in a log somewhere. It's just part of the experience of a real log cabin. If possibly seeing a spiderweb or a spider is a big "no way", you may prefer another home.
- Please no drinks other than water anywhere besides the kitchen and dining room. I have new carpet and want to keep it looking great!
- Check out is 11:00. This is a firm checkout time, and you are expected to be out of the home at this time.
- Check-in is 4:00-8:00. Please do not try to enter home before 4:00 unless you have requested and been given early check-in. Please be aware that if you are checking in after 8:00 I may already be asleep and may not be able to help you with any problems until the morning.
- Absolutely no parties, alcohol or cigarettes.