Whether you want to swing in the hammock and read, go on an adventure through the trees or find a beautiful beach the hideaway bed and breakfast is the perfect place to connect with nature while staying in comfort. The hideaway bed and breakfast is perched on top of a cliff overlooking Killarney lake on Bowen Island. The property borders the lake park and there is direct access from the property to the Killarney lake trail. Come and enjoy nature in comfort!!
Radiant floor heating throughout the suite will keep you warm and comfy. The suites are individual self contained units and have their own entrances. There is a big bathtub with jets and a very comfortable king sized bed. There is also a small kitchen including a kettle, a hot plate, frying pan, pot and microwave if you want to make your own dinner or lunch. A delicious breakfast of granola, almond milk and fresh fruit, as well as tea and coffee is provided to make sure you are fueled for the day. Looking for different dates? Check out our other suite: https://www.airbnb.ca/rooms/18875547?location=Bowen%20Island%2C%20Canada&s=HqJzWqqh
Disponible para huéspedes
The suite has its own entrance and is self contained so you can come and go as you please and a key will be given or left for you.
Atención a los huéspedes
I'm always available by phone
Otros aspectos destacables
- Reiki, Craniosacral Therapy, Indian Head Massage, Kansa Vatki Foot Massage (head and foot massage can be combined for extra deliciousness!) Yoga & Meditation. - Please ask for more information
- There is a foldable crib for people looking to bring little ones
- Free Wifi
- Pets are not allowed in the house but can be tied up outside
- Outside - leave no trace policy
- Smoking only outside and do not leave butts on the ground or around hot tub
I was born in Germany and grew up in Vancouver, Canada. I love hosting and traveling with airbnb.