Please inquire for prices:
- Overnight accomodations - blue room (4 pax), yellow room (2 pax), pink room (2 pax), and bamboo cottage (2 pax)
- Entrance fee with access to swimming pools
- Day trip rentables - picnic tables, gazebos, picnic areas, etc.
- Function halls - pavillion (100 pax), roof deck (70 pax), and roof deck (30 pax)
- Swimming pool exclusive rents
Entrance fee includes access to swimming pools only. Rates are as follows.
- Day time access rates (9AM to 4PM):
1. Adult - Php 70
2. Children (4 feet and below) - Php 50
- Night time access rates (5PM to 11PM):
1. Adult - Php 100
2. Children (4 feet and below) - Php 70
Types of rooms for overnight (please contact us for pricing):
1. Blue room for 4 pax - current listing
2. Yellow room for 2 pax - https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/15875656
3. Pink room for 2 pax - https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/15875656
4. Bamboo cottage w/ balcony for 2 pax - https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/17840949
Function hall for big group activities (day time and night time rates apply. Please contact us for pricing):
1. Pavillion for 100 pax - includes chairs and tables
2. Roof deck I for 70 pax - with CR and washing area
3. Roof deck II for 30 pax
Swimming pools exclusive rent (3 pools - 2 for adults, 1 for children. Please contact us for pricing.):
Day time access - 9AM to 4PM
Night time access - 5PM to 11PM
Day trip rentables (please contact us for pricing):
1. Picnic table with umbrella and 4 chairs
2. Cabana (10 pax) - has common grilling area. Bring own charcoal.
3. Gazebo (8 pax)
4. Gazebo (12 pax)
5. Lower ground area (20 pax)
6. Picnic area with tree house (10 pax)
7. Deck roof bahay kubo (8 pax)
Talagang Dalaga (Maiden Spring) is a mountain resort that sits at the foot of Sierra Madre Mountain, close to the eastern edge of Laguna Lake. It features spring water swimming pools, a pavilion, cabanas, cottages, air conditioned facilities, fruit trees, flower gardens, and enjoys a full view of the Laguna Lake.
Talagang Dalaga Resort sits at the foot of the majestic Sierra Madre Mountain whose lofty ranges straddle the entire eastern seaboard of Luzon. The mountain’s history is replete with tales of courage and heroism of stout-hearted adventurers who at some crucial eras crossed and roamed the frontier to resist tyranny and repression. Link with such a hallowed ground may yet bring good tidings to the project.
The site is a half hectare gently sloping former lanzones and santol plantation with a broad frontage on the national road at the outskirt of Paete, Laguna. The town is well-known for its fine woodcarvings and sweet lanzones. It overlooks a vast expanse of Laguna Lake whose coastline is barely 5 kilometers away across a narrow patch of rice paddies.
The heart of the project is a spring which gushes pristine water from aquifers in the deep recesses of Sierra Madre. The spring is known among the Paete townfolk as Talágang Dalaga/ Talaga is the local term for spring or stream, while dalaga pertains to an enchantress who according to legend/folklore used to appear in the spring. Similarly another parable relates that the Virgin Mary once visited the place and pricked the meat of the lanzones fruit to expel its poison.
The descendants of the late spouses Manuel and Milagros Agbada had long conceptualized a resort that would conserve the mystic environment where they used to frolic, picnic and pick fruits and flowers. The lush vegetation of fruit trees, trellis of climbing vines, and rows of shrubs and cover plants decked with flowers, they would not touch except to streamline the landscape and propagate more ornamental and flowering plants that would enhance the garden’s splendor.
More recently members of the immediate family decided to implement the project. Construction soon proceeded in phases over several years, and by the time they incorporated the Talágang Dalaga Resort, Inc. on December '10 some fairly modern structures had been interfaced with the land’s natural topography and landscape.
Commercial facilities are now in place and operational namely: three resplendent multi-depth swimming pools, five well-appointed air-conditioned lodging rooms, pavilion and deck function spaces, air-conditioned office and officers’ quarters, water purifying station and gazebos and bamboo cottages. A tall concrete perimeter fence fully secures the place, and paved pathways, steps and stairways link the resort facilities and gardens. The expanded garden’s brimming with flowers fill the air with fragrance as cool sea breeze fans the face of the resort.
The resort opened in 2010 and is now in its seventh year of operation. The company also runs as auxiliary businesses water refilling station and a garage slot rental.
Disponible para huéspedes
Guests have access to pool areas, rentables, recreational areas, and their respective reserved lodging.
Atención a los huéspedes
Feel free to approach any of our friendly staff for needed and readily available equipment or help.
- Alcohol beverages not allowed
- No eating by pool