Oasis in trendy Sheung Wan with private rooftop.
Fantastically equipped and spacious studio located in the heart of Sheung Wan where old and new Hong Kong meet and blend seamlessly - only moments from famous the famous antique street of Hollywood road, hipster Po Hing Fong. Some of the best coffee shops, galleries, restaurants at your doorstep...
This is my home when I am not travelling for work or leisure and I am happy to make this oasis of tranquility available to guests when I am not around.
- Spacious and bright 36 sqm studio (by Hong Kong standard) appointed with luxury finishes and fully equipped kitchen
- Loads of storage for your suitcase and clothes
- Huge bathroom with all amenities including both standard and rain shower
- Your own private rooftop for entertaining
- Fantastic central location in Hong Kong trendiest district (Sheung Wan/Sai Ying Pun)
- MTR (metro) access 3 mins away
- 15 mins walk / 2 stops from Central
- Quiet top floor location
The apartment is on the top floor (5th - no elevator) of a Chinese style walk up (these are generally small blocks of 5-7 floor with 2 flats per floor) which is a welcome change from the heavily crowded super high skyscrapers available all around.
The studio area has a king bed (200 cm x 200 cm) and also a super comfy/deep sofa which is facing the kitchen and integrated TV area.
The sofa can convert into really comfortable queen bed if needed. It is a comfortable space for 3 adults - or a small family (2+2 small children) - or a group of 3-4 friends if it is no problem sharing the same space.
The place comes fully equipped:
- Top of the range kitchen with induction plates, oven and dishwasher (last 2 are quite rare in HK)
- Desk space and unlimited WIFI
- Apple TV (stream your video content to the TV via your phone)
- Cable TV is not available
- Powerful AC unit and dehumidifier
- Ceiling fan for ultra comfort
- Washer/dryer (on rooftop)