Apartamento luminoso com 2 quartos, junto às caves do Vinho do Porto, perto da avenida Diogo Leite, sendo esta o melhor local para fotografar e admirar a Ribeira do Porto – Património Mundial da UNESCO. Está apenas a escassos metros da famosíssima Ponte D. Luís I, do centro do Porto e dos principais monumentos de interesse. Apartamento confortável com decoração moderna e varanda com vistas laterais de rio. É o local perfeito para descansar após deambular pela cidade. O Porto espera a sua visita!
- I aim to offer you the best experience during your visit to Porto. Enjoy this apartment as if it were yours. Please keep it clean and tidy.
- You may smoke on the balcony while enjoying the view. The inside of the apartment is 100% non-smoking area.
- Noise is not allowed from 10 pm until 9 am.
- The balcony and all areas of the apartment are for the guests' common enjoyment and they are fully responsible for any damages caused by falling or expelled objects from the balcony and/or windows, either objects belonging to the apartment (e.g., glasses, cutlery, ashtrays) or to guests. Therefore, handle any object with care while on the balcony, and do not leave them unattended.
- While the parking is free of charge at a local parking facility (always based on availability, which must be requested and confirmed at the time of the reservation), the guests will be fully responsible for any damage caused by them/their cars during their stay. In case of any damage, the guests must pay the total amount of damages caused.
Este anfitrión tiene 111 evaluaciones por otras propiedades.Ver otras evaluaciones
I have always worked on multicultural environments. At first, as representative in Europe of portuguese textile companies; then, as owner of a textile decoration company where I had the opportunity to meet pleople from every part of the globe, as Fabric Purchasing Manager of a US-based company, and presently as owner of a translation & webdesign company which clients are located worldwide. I love to meet culturally different people and learn a bit more about their countries and their travel experiences.