Southwest Old Pueblo style golf house casita, 1400 sf, 2BR, 2BA, 5 star Mariott resort development. Back yard elevated view of prized Roadrunner golf course hole #6, Starr Pass Marriott and Tucson Mountains. 9 restaurants on property
1400 sf, Quiet end unit, with no road noise (some properties suffer road noise, we don't!) Nice view! Well equipped. Top location and best view of the Roadrunner golf course Starr Pass Marriott and the Tucson Mountains. Clean unit with a dedicated clean staff and host! If your party needs additional vacation rooms, we can always help direct you to the best properties nearby. Groups, special requests, let us know.
Disponible para huéspedes
Free wifi, guided hiking tours in the canyon, shuttle, many amenities. Complimentary 5:30 pm tequila toast, 7 am grateful service, nearby Happy Hours. We make it easy so you can spread out and enjoy your stay to the fullest. Guests ask your hostess for any special requests and Speakeasy tips.
Otros aspectos destacables
We're on a 5 star Marriott property -- our guests save big on wifi, parking, and other large resort fees. We're privately owned, so guests should communicate with the owner with any questions. Wildlife extravaganza-- out your door hiking, mountain biking, world class golf. Super good maintenance on the property. Pls feel free to email host on all calendar questions, if you need additional housing and have special requests . Thank you.
- Host will provide guest agreement via email only
- All guests contact owner via website email, prefer contact phone number, address, additional info before reservation is confirmed Guests also give owner a call upon reservation. Please share, in message the above and,* reason for visit, if *if this is a first time to the area, previous locations stayed in the area, activities planned e.g. hiking, biking, theater, golf, University of Arizona parent, staff or professor, convention attendee, sight seeing, friends in area, please state who friends in the area are, guests or residents, etc.
- Additional House Rules may become available after trip is confirmed
- Guest agrees to follow all house rules and house rule updates are the guest responsibility to request and follow
- Reservations pending receipt of additional information
- Owner reserves the right to make calendar changes at any time
- Only registered guests may stay at property
- Security code comes with a responsibility agreement -- codes cannot be shared with anyone except registered guests
- Guests agree to pay for all damages, stains, tears, etc to furniture and linens
Este anfitrión tiene 7 evaluaciones por otras propiedades.Ver otras evaluaciones
I'm am educator and a golf nut. I love golf because its a challenge and it gets people into nature, away from cell phones and stress and into an enjoyable challenge, Arizona is my favorite state, I also manage a beautiful place in Starr Pass Tucson Arizona on a Marriott property. Mark is an amazing golf teacher, he loves the game even more than me. We'd love to meet you!