Unfortunately, I do not understand your review. You did not make a single comment about anything bad, yet give us a 3 star rating. We think this is very unfair. To clarify this issue for other potential renters I now have to go into details about your stay.
1) Prior to your arrival you asked if I knew anyone who you could pay to help you carry your two large suitcases up to the sixth floor. Of course I offered to carry those suitcases myself free of charge because I was at the apartment. I also carried them down for you again when you left.
2) After your check in I asked you if everything was ok with your room and you did not mention any issues you might have had. I also asked you again after several days and I had the same answer I got now in this review: "fine".
3) During your stay you asked me if I knew a place to watch the 4th of July fireworks and I asked my friend last minute if I could bring you as an additional guest to his rooftop. During this party you seemed to enjoy talking to all of the other guests.
4) On Thursday, July 6th you came home from your day telling me that this was your last night of your stay even though you booked the apartment for an additional 21 days. You asked me if I could do something about the full charge and I accepted to charge you only for an additional 5 nights, which is in line with our cancellation policy, saving you a lot of money. For your information, my fellow Airbnb friends suggested, that I should have charged you the full amount since I was not at fault and I do not currently have any guests staying over because of your cancellation.
5) When I asked you why you had to leave so suddenly, you told me that the apartment was too far away from your school and this was too much of an inconvenience to you. I just want to point out to you that at this price point you will not find a lot of nice places that are closer to downtown, especially considering the fact you seemed hesitant to just take the subway at night at all because it seemed sketchy to you. We live in New York and long commutes are just the norm if you want to live reasonably priced. Additionally, if you worried about the length of your commute you should have done the research yourself, in the apartment description I gave you all the necessary information.
I apologize for my long response, but in retrospect I regret going out of my way to make your as pleasant as possible and getting this ridiculous review as a response. For fellow Airbnb guests, please disregard this review as it has zero value.