The best quality condominium in the area, literally 5 steps to the BTS "Phra Khanong" Sky Train (E8). Locate on the main Sukhumvit Road with Facility of a 5 star hotel. Surround with 24hr Convenient Store, Super Market,Bank,Pharmacy, Gallery, Restaurant, Beer Garden. Secure with 24 hr security guards and key card access along with fully equipped amenities.
I also have other 2 Bedroom in the same building for your consideration
https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/18966753 (Pool villa Onnut BTS E9)
This modern 2 bedroom offering a quiet and cozy atmosphere receiving full natural light.
We provide you amenities such as:
- King Size Bed 1st BR
- Double Bed Size Mattress 2nd BR
-Aircon in Living room, 1st Bedroom, 2nd Bedroom
-Shampoo, Body Soap
-Hi Speed Wifi
-48" TV (Living Room) (cable tv)
-42"TV (1st Bed Room)
Disponible para huéspedes
Rhythm condo franchise is famous for it's luxury high-end tier standard of Its developer Asian Property Group.
Guest will enjoy,
20 M Infinity pool at the Roof top 34th floor with clear city view over Chao Phraya River.
Gym on 34th Floor with Glass window view of Bangkok City
Seating and Yoga area at 34th Floor
Garden on 5th Floor.
Most important of all this Condo locate just a few steps away from BTS entrance. It is the closest Condo to BTS Skytrain in this area.
Atención a los huéspedes
Please feel free to contact me at anytime during your stay I'm always here for you.
Otros aspectos destacables
Please note the following:-
1) Please provide me your flight detail so that I can arrange the giving of keys and returning.
2) Check out time should not be later than 12PM on the last day of your stay
3) Lost keys cards will be charged THB 1,500 /each.
I can help you with the following, please let me know in ADVANCE:-
-Airport pick up and transfer
Not suitable for pets
No parties or events
May not be safe or suitable for children (0-12 years)
Check-in time is from Noon onward
While we do hope that you'll have a great stay in our room, please note that we require your outmost cooperation from these simple rules to make your visit a smooth as possible. As most of the locals are not yet aware of the "shared accommodation" system, we ask you to follow this simple general rules:-
1) While the room is for your free use, please be mindful of the noise, especially after 10PM. As in other countries, things get quieter at homes at this time. Please consult with us should you have any question.
2) While AirBnb operates legally in Thailand, to avoid any formal complaints from both the building management and the residents, we would like to ask you to refrain from speaking to anyone in the building premises.
3) If you have any problems in your rooms or any of the facilities in the building, please let us know immediately and we will accommodate you as fast as possible. Please avoid reporting to the building management or anyone else. We'll leave our contact details with you at your arrival.
4) Please take care of the items or properties in the rooms (of course in the facilities as well). Any damages found during or after your stay, we will notify you of these together with the costs of damages.
5) Please turn off the air conditioning when you go out of your room. Turn it on when you come back. The A/C is new so it would not take long time to work if needed.
6) Again, we would like your stay be a fun and as memorable as possible by staying in our room. Following this simple rules will get you through.
7) If you need any assistance, please let us know immediately.
Durante el período del 01 de Junio de 2018 - 31 de Agosto de 2018 la estancia mínima es de 2 noches.
Este anfitrión tiene 164 evaluaciones por otras propiedades.Ver otras evaluaciones
Hello I’m Dale ,nice to meet you all
I’ve lived in UK since 2009 and just move back to my hometown Bangkok, Thailand a year ago. I try to list only the perfect and peaceful space that will most likely suit the need of every traveler. If you have any inquiry with your dates or need any help during your stay please feel free to contact me 24/7. I’m looking forward to hear from you.