If you want to stay in a quiet, no surprises flat, feel like home and have things to do like studying at home, this room will give you the opportunity.
The flat is in the most secure, popular, calm and pleasant Macka, 30 meters to historical Validecesme fountain. It's at 5th floor without elevator, clean, bright and quiet. You can reach almost anything within walking distance. The flat is 750 sqft, the room is 130 sqft.
The flat has two independent rooms, one living room, one bathroom and one kitchen. You will share living room, bathroom and kitchen with me. The kitchen is equipped with fridge, toaster, tea machine, coffee machine, cooktop oven, electric baking oven, steam cooker and other cookware. You can make delivery orders from supermarkets and online restaurants and find groceries, markets, dry cleaning, blended juice bars just close by.
There are two parks very close to the building to spend time.
By walking, it is 5 min to downtown Besiktas where there is a ferry port to Asian side (it will take another 10 min to go to Uskudar and 20 min to Kadikoy by boat); 10 min to posh Nisantasi where you can find cafes, restaurants and shops; 15 min to transportation center Kabatas where there are trams to historical peninsula and ferry to the Islands; 25 min to famous Taksim Square; 18 min to subway to go main business districts Levent and Maslak. The major universities like Istanbul Technical, Yildiz Technic, Bahcesehir, Galatasaray and Mimar Sinan are located around.
Disponible para huéspedes
You will have your private room and the room you will be hiring is basically for one person. It is furnished IKEA style with a comfortable Sultan series double bed (140x200cm), wardrobe, desk, chair, desktop PC, hanger, hamper, waste bin and 60W tower fan with remote. Clean towels, linens and bathrobe are provided.
7/24 hot water, central heating, limitless fiber-optic internet, cable TV, BluRay player, kitchen, washing machine, drying machine, iron, hair dryer. The rent includes all utilities.
For reservation plans longer than 2 months, I decide after the guest's stay of 2 months in the flat.
Please don't forget to drop me a few lines about yourself. Where you are coming from, what your occupation is etc.
Atención a los huéspedes
I will be working during the weekdays. At the weekend I'd love to take you to some breakfast cafes, fish restaurants etc on the Bosphorus to get a local feeling during your stay. You will have space but I am available when needed.
Otros aspectos destacables
Tip for first timers in Istanbul:
Take the ''Havatas'' bus from the airport to Taksim square, which is about USD 6 per person. From Taksim to Validecesme you will pay another USD 5 when the taxi driver run the meter. It's better avoiding the possibility of getting ripped off by airport taxi drivers. Normally it takes about USD 25 from Ataturk Airport to my home by taxi.
* Please take off your shoes when you enter the flat. I got a lot of slippers.
* Please keep the common places clean.
* If you cook, please make sure you leave the kitchen clean right after.
* Please prefer your room for long voice and video calls.
* You will have your keys and can come and go anytime. But after 11 pm, please respect the neighbours and keep quite.
* Please compensate if you break something.
A few extra house rules for Turkish friends:
- Sigara içiyorsanız;
- TV'de futbol izlemeyi seviyorsanız;
- Oda havalandırmak ve düzenli duş almak gerektiği öğretilmediyse;
- Ayakkabı, mont ve çoraplarınızı nereye koyacağınızı bilmiyorsanız;
- Bütün gün kanepede yatarak internette video izleyecekseniz;
- Evi görmek için ailenizle ve akrabalarınızla gelecekseniz;
- ''Babam ve kardeşim İstanbul'a gelecek. Onlar da kalabilir mi?'',
- ''Teyzem her hafta gelecek, odamı temizleyecek ve bana yemek pişirecek'' diyecekseniz;
- Eğlence çıkışı kızlarla uğrayıp takılacağım yer diye düşünüyorsanız;
ev size uygun değil.