Our Contemporary and cozy loft is in Oporto downtown. Located in the heart of the city, near the important monuments and interesting points that you can visit by walking and a 2 minutes walk to Trindade Metro Station (170m) with direct connection to the airport.
It's a fully renovated apartment from 19th century located in Rua do Almada with a lot of traditional shops around, as well as coffee shops, bakeries and restaurants.
The apartment is located on the third floor and can accomodate 4 guests: 2 people in the main bedroom and 2 in a day confortable bed located in the living room. It's perfect for a couple, or family with children.
Here you can find:
-Bright Loft with a small balcony.
- Mezzanine with double bed ( 1,40x2,00)
- Kitchen and Living area - Dinning table with chairs and confortable day bed ( 1,20x2,00). The Kitchen is fully equipped with fridge, freezer, oven microwave, coffe machine, toaster, juice machine, dishwasher. Also you'll find all the kitchen utensils and cleaning products.
- Two bathrooms, one with shower, wc, towels, toilet paper, toiletries such as shower gel, hair dryer and first aid pack.
- Free Wi-Fi connection.
- Emergency contact numbers.
Disponible para huéspedes
The entire apartment is on your own during your stay.
Otros aspectos destacables
Please note that is 19th century townhouse does not have a lift and the loft is in the third floor.
Número de licencia o registro
Obtén más información sobre este número
- Treat the apartment as if it's your home.
- Smoking is not allowed inside the apartment but you can use the balcony.
- Pets are not allowed.
- Please don't make too much noise after 22.00.