This is a cute home at the end of a cul-de-sac surrounded by pine trees. The location is perfect... walking distance to Cross Creek Mall, easy access to the All American Freeway as well as many restaurants, downtown and of course Ft. Bragg.
The kitchen is equipped with everything you need to cook with as well as a coffee maker and Keurig. Coffee, tea, hot chocolate, creamer and sugar are all provided.
There is only one television which is located in the living room. There is no cable, only internet TV which includes Netflix.
Otros aspectos destacables
Upon your arrival (for bookings 30 days or more), you will be required to sign a lease as well as a check-list verifying the condition of the property.
- Absolutely no smoking indoors. You may use the front covered porch or the backyard patio if you need to smoke.
- Pets are NOT allowed.
- There is no use of the garage except to access w/d (for bookings more than 4 days). There is an extra long driveway for parking as well as on the street.
- The fireplace is off limits.
- Dishes should be washed or simply placed in the dishwasher.
- No need to make beds.
- Please notify by text of departure.