You’ll love Shearer's Hill because of the spectacular house, stunning views, the outdoor space, and the ambiance. It is great for two to three families (with kids), couples or groups of friends who want to get away from it all and spend some quality time together.
The property is located only a short drive from the Yarra Valley wineries and other tourist attractions.
There is so much on offer at Shearer's Hill but don't take our word for it - come and see for yourself!
- Maximum 10 guests
- Special conditions apply to use of fireplace
- Adults renting the property must be 25 years or older
- No shoes to be worn in the house
- Special conditions apply to use of outdoor recreational area
- Care to be taken with the farm animals on the property
- Leave the house tidy and report any damages
Sin evaluaciones (por ahora)
Este alojamiento no tiene evaluaciones. Si te alojas en él, la tuya aparecerá aquí.
I love travelling and visiting exciting places whether that be in Australia or overseas. My first 'big trip' was when I was 18 years old and I haven't stopped since. My family and I enjoy spending time outdoors whether it be walking, running, biking or camping. Fresh air, great company, good food and a quality book is a perfect recipe for 'life' in my world!