Perfect downtown location for shopping, seeing the sites, night life, dining out, concerts, and exploring the recreational paths! Just blocks away from the business district, Shaw Centre -- walk to your meetings and conferences!
NB: Although we have a two night minimum stay, if you need only one night, message us and ask.
- No recreational drugs (alcohol is ok)
- Home Security: Please ensure main level front entrance door remains locked at all times. When leaving the apartments, please close windows/skylights, and lock doors. For your safety, the common areas are monitored by an electronic surveillance system.
- No Shoes: To ensure we keep the floors and carpets clean for all of our guests' enjoyment, we have a NO shoes policy inside all our apartments. Please leave shoes/boots on the trays in the designated area of the main front entrance on the main floor.
- Noise & Parties: Our apartments are not suitable for parties or gatherings and are meant for working professionals on business trips, vacations, and weekend getaways. To be considerate to other house guests, we kindly ask you to tread lightly and to keep things on the quieter side after 10pm (both indoors and outdoors).
- Energy: To keep costs down and reduce Mother Nature's workload, we kindly ask that you shut off lights, fans etc...when not in use, and when you leave the apartment.
- Laundry: Please be respectful of high energy costs and keep laundry at no more than 1 load per day between the hours of 9:00am to 9:30pm.
- Accidents: We understand accidents happen, but we do ask that you please let us know when they do. Chances are we can fix them as effortlessly as possible, which also means better chances of having your full security deposit returned too.
- Parking (apt # 2 and 3): The parking spaces are provided for your convenience. We assume no responsibility for theft, loss or damage to parked vehicles.
- NO smoking on the property, including the porch and the garden. Please do not use the fire escape as a balcony. It is for emergencies only. Smokers can walk and smoke in the neighbourhood or even along the Rideau Canal!
- KITCHEN AND SUPPLIES We provide you with enough basic necessities such as shampoo, toilet paper, coffee, tea, cooking oil and spices to get you settled for the first day. Other items you may need may be purchased at Loblaw’s grocery store which is located 2 blocks away. (left on Elgin street, under the overpass)
Este anfitrión tiene 31 evaluaciones por otras propiedades.Ver otras evaluaciones
We are Judith & Pamela! We met years ago as neighbours working on volunteer projects around education and also environmental issues in our community. We became good friends along the way.
With our nests emptying, we decided to open a Bed and Breakfast, together. Having worked with international clientele throughout our careers, hosting guests from out of town fits with our interests and lifestyle. We have lots of plans to make our home and guest spaces a showcase for sustainable living. We are hoping our guests give us suggestions while they are with us!
Judith currently works with teenagers who have special needs. Pamela teaches international teachers how to teach English as a second or foreign language.
Kathryn & James, newlyweds and students, are great travellers who are just as passionate about community building as we are. They delight in meeting new people and exchanging ideas.
As of May 1, the four of us will be living in the apartment on the main level with Judith’s ancient cat, called Kitten, and Pamela’s old dog, Max, who thinks he is a puppy. The animals never go upstairs or in the lobby but you can come see them in the back garden or even come to our home to visit.