Summer Year Round at "Always Summer"
Make it summer time any time at "Always Summer!". This wonderful 4 bedroom 4 bathroom home features ample living space with two expansive floors and well over 2000 square feet in the prime West Beach area of Gulf Shores. It is just a five minute drive to the center of town with easy access to the beach and Lagoon. "Always Summer" was recently built and is located in the Pass Time community, featuring a wonderful community pool and prime location next to the West Beach pass. This lovely 2 story home is bright and open featuring an abundance of spectacular Gulf views. The living room has a 60" LED TV and all the bedrooms have 43" LED TV's! The large and upscale kitchen is furnished with granite countertops, stainless steel appliances, stained solid wood cabinets, plenty of cookware and drinkware, and two separate dining tables to accommodate everyone. The large covered decks are incredible on both levels of the home and offer a lovely shaded place to relax and enjoy the beach. The upper level decks have stunning views, including Gulf view across the street. The sunsets are always breathtaking. The small dock makes it easy to bring your canoe or kayak, as well as try out some fishing or crabbing. The beach access is just a short walk away."Always Summer" is the perfect vacation home with spacious, luxurious, and comfortable accommodations for your beach vacation! "Always Summer" is a spectacular home in the prime location of West Beach with easy beach and lagoon pass access. Book online or give us a call to get your perfect spot in the sand reserved today! (PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN)
With Community Pool
“Always Summer (Pass Time # 7)”
• This unit is NOT pet friendly.
• The AC may take a few hours to cool the home down. The thermostat should be set on 75 upon arrival, and we
ask that you set it back to 75 upon you departure. To reduce the burden on the AC units, please keep doors and
windows closed. Avoid direct sunlight into the home by pulling curtains/blinds. (In cooler months, please set heat
• All of our homes are strictly non-smoking. You may smoke outside the home on the deck, but please help keep
the home and grounds tidy. Do Not throw cigarette butts on the property. Additional fees will be charged if
evidence of smoking in the home is found.
• Please do not take any of our bed linens, towels, or wash cloths to the beach or pool.
• Please do not remove the deck furniture from the deck. Chairs are not for use in the sand.
• Please clean all dishes and cooking utensils thoroughly and put them away. Please do not leave dishes in
the sink or dishwasher.
• There is a 4 car minimum. Vehicles must be parked under the house in covered parking area.
• No boats or trailers allowed in Pass Time. Guests can park these at the designated paid parking area next
to West Beach Pass.
• Your home is equipped with wireless internet. If you have trouble with the internet: 1) Reset the modem (unplug
the cords for about 20 sec and plug them back in)
• There is a dumpster on site at Pass Time for guests to dispose of trash. The dumpster is located to the left
of drive when you pull into the complex. All garbage will need to be taken out before checking out. If this
is not done you will be charged a $40 service fee.
• Ladies, please be aware that your makeup can permanently stain our towels and washcloths. Please bring a
cloth from home if you will be removing make up.
• Please keep in mind that you have rented a vacation home and as with all homes maintenance issues can arise.
We will work to address these issues in a timely and professional manner and we appreciate your patience.
• We work hard to make sure that our vacation homes are in terrific condition during your stay; however, we are
unable to guarantee that each of our home's features will work without disturbance.
• If you have an issue that needs our attention please call at an appropriate time. Small items can be handled
during normal business hours (Monday – Saturday 8:00am – 5:00pm). Only major issues should be reported
after hours (AC or Heat issues, Plumbing issues that have excessive water that would cause damage to the
home and lock-outs).