Departamento o casa entera
Cute little apartment, few minutes walk from the oldtown and Diocletian's Palace.
I offer you a FREE PICK UP upon your arrival to Split (transfer from the airport, ferry, bus station, train station,...)
NOTE: refers to guests staying for at least 4 days
Transfer back can be arranged.
• Only 10 steps away from the oldest Croatian Museum found in 1820. - "Archaeological Museum".
• short walk to the old part of the city: Croatian National Theater, Prokurative, Riva, Diocletian's Palace, Cathedral and Bell Tower (top of it can be seen from the balcony),...
• Close to the greenest part of Split - hill "Marjan" (number 1 recreation zone and most romantic place in Split).
• "Poljud stadium" is situated behind the corner (perfect location for visitors of Ultra festival in July)
• NIGHTLIFE: walking distance to the bars and best clubs in Split ("Vanilla", "Central club", "Hemingway", ...)
• very close to the best restaurants ("Perivoj", "Bokeria", "Maslina"...) , bars and pubs ("Fabrique", "Jazzbina",...)
• half minute walk to the best pancakes ("Stari plac") and icecream ("Luka") you will ever try.
• close to the public transport (bus station, train station) and ferry (5-10 minutes walk)
• beach: 10 - 15 minutes walk
• TIME FOR SHOPPING: short walk away from shopping mall "Joker"; close to the stores: Zara, Bershka, etc.
Disponible para huéspedes
The apartment is situated on the 4th floor of the building (no elevator).
It consists of spacious bedroom (which has the exit to the balcony); kitchen, big toilet (with bath tub), and a hall with closets.
You have your private balcony.
Next to the apartment there is an entrance to the large terrace (30m2) - full of sunlight.
NOTE: the terrace is a shared zone; barbecue must be cleaned after using.
Atención a los huéspedes
Maximum privacy guaranteed. Not intrusive, but always available to all our guests during their stay (0-24).
Giving advice, recommendations, arranging transfers.
I also offer you a one-day trip to popular nearby places (short driving distance: max 100 km away - Omiš, Trogir, Krka National Park, Old town Salona, ...)
Otros aspectos destacables
The guests are obliged to take care of their personal things and valuables left in the accommodation. The owners will not be responsible in case of any disappearance.
The guests are requested to close the doors and windows while the air-conditioner is in use.
The guests are requested to switch off the lights, air-conditioning, electrical appliances (except water heater) and close the water when they go out of the accommodation.
Please do not put dirty dishes back in the cupboards - if you do not have time to wash them, feel free to leave them in the sink.
Pets are allowed only with the permission of the owners. The guests are responsible for any damages caused by their pets.
Please do treat it just as you would your own home.
No smoking is permitted (except outside the apartment, on the balcony and terrace).
The guests are requested not to disturb the peace of the other people from 23:00h to 7:00h.
The guests have the obligation to leave the accommodation in the same condition as they found it, tidy and undamaged.
Guests who intentionally or accidentally damage the property, will have to reimburse the owners the full amount of the occurred damage.
The owners can put an end to the reservation of the guests who do not respect house rules. In this case the guests will be charged for the entire amount of the reservation, regardless the shorter stay.
Este anfitrión tiene 31 evaluaciones por otras propiedades.Ver otras evaluaciones
Hi, my name is Željana. Strange name to pronounce but it hides a beautiful meaning. :) I enjoy traveling, trying to do it as often as I can.
I am a primary school teacher, the happiest when I see and hear a children's laugh. I enjoy riding a bike, hiking, dancing, meeting new people, ... :)
Here is a quote that describes my everyday mood:
"At the end of the day, your feet should be dirty, your hair messy and your eyes sparkling.”
So, come and let's make some memories! :)