Stylish studio with own entrance in most populair area of The Hague, just a few minutes walk from all the hot spots: Palaces, Museums, Houses of Parlement (Binnenhof), Peace Palace, Palace Garden, Shops, cafes, restaurants. Only 15 min. to the beach of Scheveningen since the tram stops nearby. The small studio (24m2) is located on the ground floor with Wi-Fi, Smart TV, comfortable bed, private bathroom and kitchen incl. all basic kitchen supplies.
- The studio is completely independent, you have your own house key.
- We live next to the studio, keys can be picked up there.
- Breakfast is not included, but supermarket AH -XL nearby. Breakfast is also possible in one of the many coffee places a few steps away. Clarence with delicious coffee, Crunch, Bagels & Beans or cozy with a cat on your lap in the Cat Café (Ditjes & Katjes)
- Bathroom with shower, sink and toilet, toilet paper, towels, bath amenities.
- Kitchen with cooker, refrigerator and freezer, kettle, microwave, pots and pans, dish towels, coffee, tea, all basic kitchen supplies.
- Parking is available for free on day of arrival on our visitor card, long term parking for free is possible in the neighbourhood (15 min. walk)
- Queen size bed is an adjustable Auping, with two separate mattresses (160 x 200) Additional child or baby is possible, on (own) air mattress or cot.
- Smoking is not allowed inside.
Atención a los huéspedes
We live next door and work at home, so available when needed.
Pietertje lives together with Zeger and two children (11 and 13) in this nice neighbourhood in The Hague. They are both artists. love to travel but work mostly at home.