Honey Eater cottage is located 4 min's walk from Margaret River, its restaurants, cafe's and art galleries. It has close access to scenic walk & bike trails through karri and jarrah forest. Bike & surf board hire included. Having just opened our doors to the public on the 12th of March 2017, we look forward to meeting you!
1. Be aware that using the fireplace is a fire risk, if you are unsure on how to use it safely please contact us and we will guide you, do not try and use it yourself if you are not confident.
2. Please make sure you turn off the gas stove when you leave.
3. Please do not enter the fenced area at the back of the property.
4. Please leave the plastic tub in the kitchen sink, its there to protect the ceramic sink from getting damaged.
5. Quiet time after 10pm please respect the neighbours as they have small children.
Cancela hasta 5 días antes de tu viaje y recibe un reembolso completo. Cancela en los 5 días previos a tu viaje y no se te reembolsará la primera noche, pero sí el 50 % del costo del resto de las noches.
We have created a nest where you can enjoy everything Margaret River has to offer. As a horticulturist I have created a garden for you to relax into, a haven for birds, creating your own very special experience with nature. The lifestyle here is unique, locally produced gourmet food, world famous wine and amazing artisans. We have some of the most spectacular beaches on the planet and the surf here is world renown. Honey Eater cottage is our way of sharing our lifestyle with you, a new project, a chance to indulge my passion in creating amazing spaces. I look forward to sharing my local tips, favorite restaurants and beaches with you!