Hermoso Tour des Canadiens está situado en el corazón de Montreal justo al lado del Centro Bell y es considerado como el 1er y único de Montreal y el condominio de entretenimiento. Usted experimentará el estilo de vida local todo en lujo. Restaurantes, bares y discotecas se encuentran principalmente a poca distancia.
Las amenidades fenomenales incluyen; Una terraza al aire libre en la azotea con una piscina, salas de fiestas, spa de lluvia, un gimnasio y mucho más.
Perfecto para amigos, familias o viajeros!
Bienvenido a su nuevo apartamento.
1. Please note all guests must provide valid Government ID's at check-in
2. The maximum number of guests allowed must be respected at all times.
3. Smoking is strictly prohibited inside the units. A 2000$ fine will be charged out of respect to all our guests in order to decontaminated and deep clean.
4. No pets are allowed.
5. Parties are strictly prohibited.
6. Guest can book our conference room or one of our modern event rooms. For more information please contact our team.
7. No excessive noise will be tolerated.
8. Should the unit be left in a excessive messy state, guests will be charged 300$ for a deep clean.
9. In the event of the guests losing the keys or fob, a fine of 250$ will be charged.
10. If the guests delay the cleaners from beginning their cleaning at pre-determined check out time, guests will be charged 50$. The fee is applied to any late check out between 11am and 1pm. Any guests who is still in the unit after 1pm will be charged for an extra night.
11. When you make a reservation with us, you are agreeing to all above house rules.
Please note that Gst Pst and Lodging taxes are included in the price.
Este anfitrión tiene 404 evaluaciones por otras propiedades.Ver otras evaluaciones
I like to describe myself as a very outgoing person, i love to travel and explore new places, my passion is to cater and plan events, but for now i dedicate my attention to my kids and at the same time help people explore our beautiful city of Montreal, by offering them brand new Suites with state of the art facilities to enjoy while they're exploring our vibrant nightlife, or enjoying some delicious meals by some of the best chefs in the industry and of course attending our world-renowned events like our F1 Grand-Prix, Jazz Festival, Just for Laugh, Osheaga, Ile sonic and not to mention our international fireworks competition that's held all through summer, this year will be special one as it is our 375 anniverssary.
We cater to new travelers and connoisseurs alike, by providing them unparalleled service. our team of concierge will accompany them throughout the duration of their stay and guide them to Montreal's best hotspots.