Acerca de este anuncio
This basement apartment is in a converted Georgian townhouse and is surprisingly spacious. Shops, bars & restaurants, cinemas, theatre, and bus & train station are all within short walking distance.
This apartment has been thoughtfully refurbished and is modern while also retaining period features. The rooms are well lit - you will soon forget you are in the basement!
The apartment is my home so you would share the shared spaces (kitchen/bathroom) with me.
Disponible para huéspedes
Guests have access to the kitchen and bathroom. The kitchen is spacious and has a large dining table, a sofa and wall mounted TV. The bathroom has a bath/shower and plenty of surface space for your things.
A parking space may be available for an additional cost.
The second bedroom is off limits at all times as this is my bedroom.
Atención a los huéspedes
Whenever possible, I'm there to greet guests and am pleased to show you around or help you get around if you need any local knowledge.
If I am away, I am happy to help with any questions either by email, text or phone.
- Please be considerate and keep the noise down to an acceptable level; especially between midnight and 8am.
- Please remove your outdoor shoes. Help yourself to slippers from the basket at the foot of the stairs or bring your own.
- No additional guests or visitors unless agreed in advance.
- Please clean up after using the kitchen. You may help yourself to tea and coffee and any food and drink left for you on the tray. Please use water from the filter jug for filling the kettle and coffee machine.
- Please use the placemats or coasters in the basket on the kitchen table, especially if you want to place things on the kitchen bench. (It doubles up as a table while using the sofa, but is not as hard wearing as the table)
Hi. My name is Zoe. I love to travel and I have lived in lots of places. I am always happy to meet people who are visiting Norwich. I'm still getting to know Norwich myself and enjoy sharing tips about local places.