Hi~This lounge match with who looking for some place to relax near Suwarnaphumi airport, it's take only 10 minutes by motorcycle and 15 minutes by car to the airport or airport link that will take around 35 minutes to city center. you can stay only few hour just take a shower and leave baggage here, while waiting for flight,
noted that this lounge have only 1 sofa bed, I also can provide mattresses for extras if you want to take a nap.
-Free hi-speed internet wifi with air conditioner lounge
-Free color and paper for drawing and painting
-Calm and peaceful place near the lake
-Homey house with local host near the airport for wait your flight
-Comfortable by taxi meter to BKK airport just 15 minutes
Disponible para huéspedes
- You can use color and paper here to paint your own postcard :)
- Cooking with kitchen tool.
- You can use microwave, blender juice, refrigerator, electric kettle, rice cooker, gas stove.
- You can use free hi-speed wifi here.
- You can use 2 shared bathrooms
- You can use my bicycle for take tour nearby my home
Atención a los huéspedes
You can ask or let me know your living style, I can adapted :)
Otros aspectos destacables
-Here we have some workshop like water color workshop or drawing workshop for guest and our student sometimes, you can join if you want :)
-My place is close to the lake where is hidden near the city that made you feel calm and peaceful, you can take some rest and enjoy your living moment with the sunset.
- Check-in time is flexible.
-Self check in available after 2 am
- You can use kitchen and please keep it clean and tidy.
- No smoking inside the house, allow to smoke in outdoor area.
- No shoes inside the house, we have slipper for our guests.
- Do not flush toilet paper, please throw used paper into the bin.
- No alcohol, Please inform me before setting party here.
Este anfitrión tiene 86 evaluaciones por otras propiedades.Ver otras evaluaciones
I am creative designer and a teacher who love drawing and art, I like to relax among the tree, living with nature, also interesting in philosophy and spiritual subject :)