Our charming 2nd floor apartment has exposed exterior bricks with relaxing front balcony and awesome back porch with patio table and chairs. It has three cozy bedrooms with great character and beauty. A contemporary dining area and a separate kitchen area. It is very close to Rogers Park Metra (3Blocks) and about 10mins walk to Red Line Train Station (Morse and Loyola Station). Lots of Restaurants to choose from, depending on your cravings that is within walking distance. Welcome to Our Home!
This is a 2 Flat Apartment with us hosts occupying the first level, we like to ensure everyone has their own space. We kindly ask guests to stay in their domain. We’ll ensure your space is likewise respected in return. If you need anything please let us know.
1. This is your home away from your home so treat it with respect. NO ILLEGAL ACTIVITY is allowed.
2. Please keep home clean and tidy, trash bins are provided. If it is full, take it at the back porch and we will collect them and take it to the dumpster.
Please NO DAMAGE to the whole unit being occupied. Maintain cleanliness, throw all trash before leaving the property. No throwing of sanitary napkins to toilet. No damage to hardwood floors. If our home is left in an exceptionally messy state, we will charge $35 for every extra hour of cleaning required.
3. You’re coming to Chicago to party you’ve picked a great city to do so. If you will have a small party/gathering just let us know. We can allow it but keep it to a minimum noise. Serious complaints of unruly behavior will unfortunately result in you being asked to leave. Not good for you. Not good for us.
4. NO SMOKING inside the apartment. There will be $200 fine if you violate this rule. You can smoke at the front or back porch, ash tray is provided.
5. Back porch has an outdoor blinds for sun block, make sure to secure bungee ties to the hook. When not in use roll it all the way up.
6. Please do not take towels outside of the premises esp. at the beach. Please use paper towels to wipe dirt, shoes, lipstick, or spills on the floor. Use paper towels provided instead.
Please use the kitchen freely but clean any mess that is created, including dishes, counter, stove, oven toaster, microwave, no dirty dishes should be left in the sink upon check out. Please do not eat in the bedrooms and bathrooms.
7. If you will take your shoes inside, make sure to wipe and dry it it esp if it is wet or sandy. There is a broom and dust pan provided.
8. No moving of furniture.
9. NO PETS allowed without advance permission. If you have pets, please clean after them. We try to our make the place clean and tidy for you, our guests. We would greatly appreciate it.
10. Please conserve energy by turning off lights, small appliances, lamps, etc. when not being used. especially when leaving the apartment. We only have local TV channels.
11. No burning candles except birthday candles. Happy Birthday!
12. Guests take full responsibility for any accidents, injuries, or illnesses that occur while on the premises. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises.
13. CHECK IN is any time after 3PM. CHECK OUT is any time before 11AM. You're welcome to request an early check in or late checkout, but this is not guaranteed and we can only confirm 24 hours in advance.
15. If there is an issue with the apartment please let us know immediately. We work best with guests who are good communicators. If you notice anything that presents a danger that could result in damage to the location or to any individuals, let us know immediately. We wanted to help our guests enjoy their stay with us!
16. Welcome to Chicago, the Windy City!
Este anfitrión tiene 13 evaluaciones por otras propiedades.Ver otras evaluaciones
Mars is a Physical Therapist by profession! She is also a student of Life, Traveler, Entrepreneur, and an Artist as well. Some of the artworks are also displayed in her listings. Mars' loves life and the journey that comes with it. She believes that we all have choices and we have the ability to make it or break it! Love wins!