My place is close to the , Le Jardin, Off Vine, Lure, Los Balcones Del Peru, the grove, Rodeo Drive, Hollywood, sunset strip, universal studios, . You’ll love my place because of the ambiance, the outdoors space, the neighborhood, the light, and the comfy bed. My place is good for couples, solo adventurers, business travelers, families (with kids), and big groups.
Supermarkets: Ralphs, Trader Joe's, CVS Pharmacy, Rite Aid, Kmart... All in walking distance.
Shopping: The Grove, Beverly Center, Loehman's, Nordstrom, and SO MUCH MORE;
LA's best restaurants and coffee shops: Fig & Olive, The Ivy, The Farmers Market, Toast, Joan's on Third, Urth Cafe, Koi, STK, Nobu, SLS Hotel's Bazaar.
Short drive to Beverly Hills (Rodeo Drive), Santa Monica and Venice Beach, Malibu, Griffith Park Observatory, Downtown, Hollywood Blvd., and more!
Other nearby attractions include:
Hollywood Walk of Fame, Universal Studios, Paramount Studios, Warner Brothers Studios, Miracle Mile, fun Museums! Famous Landmarks and Hollywood Tours, Hollywood sign, Runyon Canyon (for hikes).
- 60 inch SMART TV
- FREE WIFI wireless internet for TV and your personal laptop or iPad
- The first bedroom has a king bed (fits 2 people), with sheets, blankets, and pillows.
- The master bedroom has a king size bed but could add an additional bed upon request
- Iron and ironing board .
- Towels, soaps and other toiletries.
- Huge closet space.
- Central A/C and heater.
- Fridge and all kitchen cooking utensils,
- Coffee maker and toaster
- parking in secured, gated parking lot.
- Inside apartment washer and dryer.
Disponible para huéspedes
The entire apartment and all amenities.
Free Parking Spaces up to 4 cars
Atención a los huéspedes
I will meet you at Check-In to give you the keys and go over all the details.
I will always be available in case you have any questions feel free to call me anytime.
Otros aspectos destacables
I have lived in this city for over 10 years. I am well experienced. so Please feel free to ask me any questions and it will be my pleasure to help.
- THIS IS A VERY QUIET BUILDING WITH RESPECTFUL RESIDENTS AND FAMILIES. PARTYING AND SMOKING IS NOT ALLOWED IN THIS BUILDING. CUSTOMERS WILL BE CHARGED A $500 FEE FOR SMOKING, PARTYING, OR MAKING LOUD NOISE. THANK YOU
Honest, fun and outgoing. i am a local to Los Angeles and can direct you to all the best attractions, dining, car rentals and shopping. i love living here and i love sharing my home with people from all over the world!