This is a private and comfortable apartment located in an established neighborhood near restaurants, coffee houses and grocery stores. Easy access to the West Seattle bridge. Minutes to downtown and stadiums. Warm and cozy, with lots of natural light and modern finishes. Good for couples, solo adventurers, and business travelers.
This space was carefully planned and designed by a local architect. Intended to be a comfortable and quiet retreat with an open and bright feel, we made sure to focus on the details and little extras that would make our guests feel special. An assortment of beverages, breakfast items, and snacks will be provided.
We live in the home above along with our cat Gigi. There are no pets allowed in the apartment (not even Gigi) in consideration of guests with allergies.
Disponible para huéspedes
Guest will have access to the entire apartment and private front patio outside.
Atención a los huéspedes
We will do our best to be at the apartment to greet you when you arrive but there will be times when that's not possible. The unit has a private keyless entry. You will be given a code prior to check-in and may come and go as you like.
Otros aspectos destacables
Parking is on the street. If the space is available, and it usually is, please park directly in front of our house. This allows our neighbors to park close to their homes as well.
There are 4 steps leading from sidewalk down to apartment entry.
- No smoking or e-cigarettes anywhere on property
- We have great neighbors please be respectful and keep noise levels down after 10pm
- Check-out - If you remain on premises after agreed booking period you will be charged an additional day and security deposit will not be refunded
- Lock up each time you leave
- No pets allowed, this includes our grey tabby cat Gigi, DO NOT let her into apartment. She's adorable, sweet and hard to resist but we would like to be considerate of future guests who may be allergic