My place is close to vineyards, Margaret River town and popular beaches.
Escape to this peaceful hideaway and enjoy the fresh sea breeze, read a book from the book swap and let the children play. There is also free NBN WIFI and smart TV.
You’ll love my place because of the location, the ambiance, the outdoors space, and the neighbourhood.
My place is good for couples, solo adventurers, business travellers, families (with kids), and big groups.
Magnificent stone and timber two storey house set amongst 25 acres of natural bush and landscaped gardens.
Five bedrooms and two bathrooms this huge house is ideal for the family vacation or group get togethers up to 10 people.
Tour close by vineyards, Margaret River town and popular beaches or escape to this peaceful hideaway and enjoy the fresh sea breeze.
Read a book from the book swap and let the children play.
Disponible para huéspedes
Guests have exclusive use of the property. Bookings based on 4 people using a king and queen bedroom or king and 2 singles. Extra bedrooms booked are considered extra people. Bedrooms not booked are just locked. Linen and towels are provided for booked rooms.
Atención a los huéspedes
We usually won't meet but are always available to help with any questions or advice on good things to do around Margaret River
- The guest acknowledges that they have been made aware of the potential dangers of the open staircase and deep fish pond. House Down South and/ or the owner of the premises will not be held liable in the event of physical injury or property damage while guests or any visitors of the guests are using the stairs or ponds or surrounds.
- Cleaning - Properties are professionally cleaned prior to your booking but please note that prior to your departure you are required to:
- Put all furniture back in original positions - All dishes are to be cleaned, dried and put back in their appropriate places.
- All food and rubbish removed and put in the external bins.
- BBQ gas turned off after use.
- Ovens – food removed and wiped.
We have been living in Margaret River and providing professional management of holiday houses in the Margaret River region since 2009.
Focusing on personally looking after our guests to provide great holiday experiences.
We have accreditation from Tourism Western Australia meaning all the houses we look after are to the highest standards.