Hi guys, welcome to Kuala Lumpur!
This is a modest & homely little place within the quiet street of city centre. The iconic Petronas Twin Towers and KL Central Park are just a walk away or take the monorails and bus right in front of the building for your travel convenience around the city. If you wish to know where to go and where to eat, I am always happy to help!
A nice little living space for lone traveler, couple or small family to unwind themselves within the bustle of big city. We hope to provide you a very homely living experience and convenience in your stay.
We provide your stay in this fully furnished studio with:
• Queen sized bed with quilt
• 2 Air-conditioners
• Kitchen cabinet with kitchenware (for light cooking only)
• Fridge and freezer
• Bathroom with water heater
• Washing machine/dryer
• Hood & Hob
• Electric kettle
• KL Tower View
If you need something additional, do let me know prior to your arrival. I will assist you in my level best.
Disponible para huéspedes
Guests are welcome to use all facilities within the building, subject to operating hours. Guests will have access to gym, swimming pool, jacuzzi, yoga decks and games room.
Atención a los huéspedes
Self check-in is provided which is very easy and flexible for your convenience. We also would be more than happy to offer information guide to our guests on places to go and foods to eat! If there is anything, feel free to contact me and I will be more than happy to assist.
Otros aspectos destacables
Please note that check-in time is 3PM and check-out time is before 12PM (Noon).
However if booking is made last minute on the same day as check-in. then check-in time will be 5PM due to last minute cleaning arrangement.
The space can accommodate up to 3-4 individuals while offering enough space for homely living.
Please keep this place clean and proper like it is your own.
1. Strictly NO smoking within the apartment, except on the balcony.
2. Kindly switch off the power or water usage whenever you are out.
3. Please keep the noise level reasonably low especially after 10PM.
4. NO party or event allowed.
5. Do take care of the keys and access cards, otherwise will have to pay if lost/damaged.
6. Kindly note if booking is done last minute on the same day as check-in, check-in time will be 5PM. Do apologise for the inconvenience as time is required for cleaning & preparation.
Hello, my name is Michael and I am just your average 28 year old average guy on the street who enjoys travelling and foods. Especially foods, unique and out-of-the-world kind of foods!
I work in the property development industry of Malaysia for 5 years and I have enjoy every single bit of it. In fact, real estate is what I know best!
I also enjoy meeting people from all over the places and listen to very interesting stories of each and everyone's life adventure.
Other than that, I love to explore cities for interesting stuffs. Plus an awesome trip to outdoor! So far outdoor trip in Melbourne, Australia has been my favorite trips.