Captain Cook is a very nice villa in St Barts, which theme recounts the tropical epic of the famous explorer sailor, with some prints, documents and period accessories.
Captain Cook is one of our largest villas for rent…
Captain Cook villa is located on the hillside of Pointe Milou in St Barths. The closest hotel in Saint Barths is the Christopher.
This villa vacations in Saint Barths, has a nice view on the ocean.
This villa is particularly appreciated by our clients thanks to:
Its large living room of 1.184 ft.²
Its threes bedrooms made as suites (Tahiti, Bora Bora and Bali) which is exceptional in St Barths!
The volume of the rooms
The long heated pool
The 8 persons heated Jacuzzi with 40 jets which will massage you.
The living room opens onto the terrace and the sea.
With a contemporary style, the decoration of this villa has been tastefully chosen. The outdoor area, with its gazebo, outside table, small kitchen, pool and Jacuzzi is very pleasant.
This villa, is perfect for vacations in St Barths with friends or family.
The master bedroom is connected to the living room, the three others are suite, on the lower level (pool one) with the access by the outside.
Pointe Milou: Pointe Milou is a private estate located between Lorient and Marigot. It is one of the famous area, which has among the most spacious and modern villas on the island. It is a perfect area for people who like walking or jogger with wonderful views on the ocean or the Caribbean Sea.
What we specially liked in this villa rental in Saint Barth are its view, outdoor area and privacy.
Housekeeper every day except sunday and public holidays, pool maintenance, gardener, household linen, bath towels, beach towels
1. CAPACITY OF VILLAS: The total number of persons allowed in the villa at any one time is restricted to the number of persons scheduled and paid for, based on two persons per bedroom. Should a group misrepresent themselves, they will be required to pay for all excess persons immediately, or shall vacate the villa immediately, without refund.
2. COMPLAINTS AND MAINTENANCE: Personal Villas and affiliated on-island property managers shall make every effort to keep all villas and their inventories in good working order. In case of a maintenance problem, they will strive to repair the problem as soon as possible after being notified. Villa management reserve the right to be allowed a reasonable amount of time to cure a problem. However, no refund or rate adjustment shall be made for unforeseen mechanical failures such as the supply of electricity, telephone service, internet service, water, pool filtration systems, hot tubs, air conditioning, television or cable service, appliances, etc. It is the Guest’s obligation to report any problems or damage to their villa IMMEDIATELY to us, regardless of the hour.
3. NO PETS: Pets of any kind are NOT allowed in or on the villa’s premises without specific written permission from Personal Villas (granted prior to arrival). A pet or evidence of a pet found on premises will cause immediate eviction, and forfeiture of Guest’s entire rent and deposit.
4. QUIET ENJOYMENT AND PARTIES: We rent to family groups and responsible adults only; absolutely NO house parties, commercial uses or functions such as weddings are allowed without advance WRITTEN permission from Personal Villas. Guests shall be sufficiently quiet and peaceful, so as not to disturb other residents of the neighborhood, particularly after 10 pm at night. If Guest is found to have had a wedding or any sort of group gathering for more persons than officially scheduled and paid for at the villa, and/ or without Personal Villas advance written permission, he is subject to forfeiture of his entire villa security deposit to the villa’s owner, at the joint discretion of Personal Villas and the villa’s owner.
5. SMOKING, ILLEGAL ACTIVITY, DRUGS AND HAZARDOUS MATERIALS: Smoking is NOT permitted inside the villa. (In most cases smoking is allowed in outdoor spaces—please check with your rental agent). Guest and members of his party shall not use or permit to be brought into any villa any illegal substances, inflammable fluids (e.g., gasoline, kerosene, naphtha or benzene), or other explosives or articles deemed hazardous to life, limb or property. Any illegal activity is strictly prohibited.
Let's face it, selecting a vacation rental these days can be a daunting task. Major websites offer thousands of options in each destination but often there are rate discrepancies and duplicate listings, begging the question: who manages the rental and meets me upon arrival with the keys?
We are a dedicated booking agency partnered with the top professionally managed vacation rentals around the globe ensuring you secure your dream villa at the lowest possible rate. After processing your reservation, we put you directly in touch with the experts on the ground to coordinate your arrival and take care of other requests such as car rentals, pre-stocking of food & beverage, restaurant reservations, etc.