This beautiful Modern studio loft in DTLA offers a paradise for photographer travelers,the people who wants to get inspiration, videographers or anyone looking for a true downtown experience! It features exposed brick, 16ft ceilings, hardwood floors, two double skylights. Beautiful light. Inquire for shooting rates!
*No Large Parties or events- 10 guests or less* Dinner Parities and quiet daytime events ok.
This space is truly a rare gem. The building is a converted furniture warehouse built in 1922. Every space in the building is unique and being on the second floor, you get uncommon views of trees as well as beautiful light that fills in Thru the double skylights and dual 9x13 ft Windows with custom blackout and sheer curtains. The space also features (2) 8x8 double rolling walls so you can crate the space however you like. It is a photographer or videographers dream space! Projector, photography lights and even camera equipment available for addition fees. Surround sound speakers.
Disponible para huéspedes
As a guest, you’ll have access to the studio space for shooting, free parking just outside the gates, and outdoor seating around the pool and hot tub. Use of the pool and hot tub is restricted to two guests at a time. Please be courteous of everyone around you and your surroundings.
We are located on the first level, allowing for easy unloading of equipment and props.
Please note - filming is ONLY allowed inside the studio, or along exterior brick wall outside of front door.
Any shooting without specific approval from studio manager which does not abide by the aforementioned allowances will result in immediate eviction and loss of deposit.
Atención a los huéspedes
The studio manager will be on site to answer any questions you may have, and give you a run through of the space upon arrival.
The manager will also complete a final walk-through with you upon check-out.
- No smoking inside the loft or within 20ft of main entrances, exits and operable windows of the building.. Smoking also includes marijuana, vape and e-cigarettes. If this rule is violated the entire deposit will be considered forfeited and you will be asked to leave.
- No pets allowed in the loft or by the pool. Please leave your furry friends at home.
- Please use appliances according to the instruction manuals in the drawer. Failure to do so could result in damages to the appliances or electrical on the property. Guests will be responsible for any and all damage resulting from improper use of appliances.
- Please respect quiet hours of 10pm to 9am Monday - Sunday.
- Pool and hot tub hours are from 9am - 10pm Monday - Sunday. Proper bathing attire is required, no nudity. Please be considerate to others at the pool and share the space. No more than 2 people are to be by the pool at any one time as there are limited pool chairs and loungers.
- We have provided plastic cups and plates for use by the pool. Glass is not allowed by the pool or in the pool area. Please do not bring glassware or glass bottles down to the pool.
- Access to the loft is restricted to the number of people on your reservation. Guests are not allowed to bring visitors or guests onto the property for any amount of time.
- As a historic building, our electricity and water systems are fragile. Please be respectful of usage and do not overload these amenities. Behavior such as running the A/C with the windows open is not allowed and puts tremendous stress on the system. We want you to be comfortable but responsible with the loft’s power and water.
- Some of the closets and dressers are locked. They are not to be opened or used by guests during your stay. Any evidence of tampering will be reported to Airbnb and you will be responsible for damages.
- Dishes, utensils, cups, towels etc. are provided in the loft for your convenience. If any items are broken or damaged please notify us at check out. Failure to do so will result in a report filed with Airbnb. You are responsible for the full replacement or repair/cleaning cost of the item.
- Do not leave anything in plain sight in your car and remember to lock the doors. While it is very rare, we are not responsible for any theft while on the property.
- Please leave the loft how you found it and tidy up before check out. Our cleaning staff work hard to keep the studio clean and any way you can help out is greatly appreciated.
- If you would like to wash your clothes while you are here there is a laundry room by the pool that is $1.00 for a wash and $0.75 for a dry. The machines take only quarters so be sure you have those handy. We do not provide dryer sheets, fabric softener or detergent but all of these can be purchased at the Smart and Final down the street.
- If access to the studio is required for any type of emergency or maintenance we will do our best to inform you 24hrs prior to proposed time of entry. If we cannot inform you prior to the time of access we will notify you after we have entered the loft and inform you why it was necessary to enter the loft.
- Please do not park in or drive into the gated lot. All spots in the lot are assigned to other tenants and anyone parked in those spots will be towed at the owner's expense. We are not liable for any towage of vehicles that are parked inside the gated lot.
- By agreeing to the above rules, I acknowledge, understand and accept that I am bound by them. Failure to comply with said rules may result in immediate eviction and/or cancellation of booking or remainder of booking or forfeiture of deposit in part/entirety.
Este anfitrión tiene 3 evaluaciones por otras propiedades.Ver otras evaluaciones
I have a philosophy:
-to live lightly on the face of the earth but as deeply in the hearts of other people and they do in me.
-to know and appreciate the world without too much prejudgment.
I am professional swimmer , used to be in National before, currently involved in music industry as well as i am musician , playing piano and a couple other instruments but lets say music can't be a business its just what my hearth belongs to...
Frequent traveler (have been in about 30 countries, including five continents in 2012, seven countries in seven weeks in 2012, and four continents in four weeks in 2012); feel it's important to be a good friend through loyalty and objective counsel.
My interest is:
Social justice initiatives, opera, symphonic and chamber music; social and moral philosophy; soccer, swimming and of course surfing, rowing (lapsed); lyric poetry; independent theater, especially acting and directing; admire almost everything by Peter Sellars, Robert Wilson, Gulu Monteiro, Philip Littell, Ken Roht, and Peter Stein; favorite instrumentals include organist Cameron Carpenter; cellists Ruslan Biryakov, Peter Wispelwey, Carter Brey, Alban Gerhardt, Lars Hoefs and Maksim Velichkin; pianists Danny Holt, Marino Formenti, Andras Schiff, Martha Argerich, Alfred Brendel, Piotr Anderszewski, Mitsuko Uchida and Pierre-Laurent Aimard; string quartets like the Calder, the Lyris, the Emerson, the St. Lawrence, and the Juilliard; piano trios like the Trio de Parma and Beaux Arts Trio; orchestras like the Los Angeles Philharmonic, the Cleveland Orchestra, the Berlin Philharmonic, and the Concertgebouw Orchestra.
Books: Have taught Thomas Mann, Hermann Hesse, Homer and the Greeks; always enjoy Plato, Kant, Shakespeare, Dostoevsky, and the Greek plays in general; in poetry, especially resonate with Antonio Machado, Rainer Maria Rilke, Wallace Stevens, Emily Dickinson, Carlos Drummond de Andrade; in American literature, almost always excited by new works of Don Delillo, Tony Kushner, Nick Salamone, and non-fiction writing about places, periods and idea I don't have much awareness about before reading
See my Facebok profile at "Sergei Alekseev," in Los Angeles.
Best wishes future residence and look forward to share my amazing space with you!