My single-family house is just a 5 minute drive from Disneyland and the Anaheim Convention Center. About 10 minutes to Angel Stadium, Honda Center, The Outlets at Orange, ARTIC metro/amtrak station and much more. This is a single family house on a corner lot that's been newly renovated and updated. Disney fireworks are visible from the street every night and our advanced digital locks mean there are no keys to forget. Perfect for families and small groups of people to explore SoCal.
Our house is ready to go for the travelers, business people, and families who travel to Disney, Convention Center, Orange County or Los Angeles.
I want to thank my previous guests who stayed with us before, thank you for choosing me as your host! I want to thank the guests who are looking at my listings, thank you for interested on our houses and hopefully we can have you at home eventually! Thank you Airbnb for building this sharing community, isn't that awesome to see people actually connecting to each other and starting sharing and caring about the people who is in this community. I am so honor to be part of this community, and I will keep on dedicating myself to this community! I am honor to be your host as well, my dearest guests!
The is a single-level house (no stairs), making it ideal for those traveling with small children and/or elderly guests. This house has 4 bedrooms with 2 full bathrooms. It is a great fit for families or friends on vacation or small groups of people on business.
The living area features an open concept with separate dining room and kitchen area. Includes a flat screen HDTV with cable, premium channels and speedy wifi covering the whole house.
The kitchen features a coffee maker (with filters), toaster, water heater (with different kind of tea options), microwave, refrigerator and stove/oven. Also has cutting boards, a knife set, frying pan, plates and bowls, cups and wine glasses, coffee mugs and coffee sets in the well-equipped in the kitchen. Enjoy your stay here just like at your own home.
Washer and dryer are located in the laundry room. Detergent and dryer sheets are also provided for your convenience.
This is a fully furnished home – comfortable, convenient, bright and open, allowing you to relax. Welcome to our home!
Please note that for everyone's safety we have several security cameras installed on the property - including monitoring the entry doors, back yard and TV room.
Disponible para huéspedes
The home is accessible using an electronic entry lock that will allow you into the home with your own unique code. One or two cars can fit into the included garage with automatic door opener, and there is also plenty of on-street parking.
Atención a los huéspedes
I've been Airbnb host for over 3 years now and definitely I enjoy being host more and more. It's not only sharing my home with the guests, but it's a really good experience to know more people and learn from their culture and stories. There is a notebook in guest room for the guest to leave a message to me, and I always felt so happy when I read those kindly words left by my previous guests. It helped me to recall the moments that I spent with the guests, it's amazing feeling! It's always good to have the returned guests at home as well, just like old friends back to town, and I did enjoy having such moments with my guests. I appreciate that the guests were willing to spend their time with me as well. I am so grateful that I did make friends with my guests, isn't that amazing? I can't stop thinking about how wonderful it is. I want to keep up doing what I should do, making my guests feel at home, building up this sharing community.
Otros aspectos destacables
1) We have a strict limit of a maximum of 8 people living in the house.
2) No parties or drugs are allowed. Please do follow this rule.
3) Upon check in we will need to see a government issued ID
4) We hope you can respect our house rules and treat our house like yours.
The last but not the least, enjoy your stay!
You are the guests for my entire house, and I hope you will treat it as you would treat your own house. I hope you will enjoy your stay, and I need your cooperation to keep the property clean and safe. Here are some rules that I am hoping you can follow:
1) Please make sure to take out the trash on Monday because Tuesday is garbage day.
2) Please run the dishwasher and throw away any left over food before you check out.
3) Please keep the kitchen area clean after cooking (oven, microwave...) Detailed kitchen usage instructions are presented in the kitchen.
4) We are a non-smoking property, please go outdoors to smoke. Dispose of cigarette butts and other outside trash properly, do not leave them on the ground or in the front or back yards.
5) Please let me know if something breaks or becomes damaged, so we will have notice to repair or purchase the new items in a timely manner. I really appreciate your cooperation and honesty.
6) Maintain a clean house. You will receive the property in clean, ready to occupy state. We appreciate if you can maintain our house as clean as possible. Cleaning fees collected are to cover the costs of regular cleanings and do not pay for deep cleaning.
7) No eating in the bedrooms. Please eat only in the dining room area and at the patio dining tables. Southern California has lots of small ants that will find stray crumbs and food!
8) No parties or events. Please keep noise & music down and be respectful to our neighbors.
9) Do not move furniture and do not make any alterations to the property.
10) Please no drugs or dealing in the house.
11) No pets allowed. We appreciate that you follow this rule seriously.
12) Our check out time is 12 noon. Please let us know in advance if you need a late checkout.
13) Please help us save water and electricity, especially due to the drought situation in CA. Please help us turn off the air conditioner/heater, lights, TV and kitchen appliances if you are not at home.
14) Please don't use towels to wipe off makeup; foundation, mascara, lipstick, and eye liners can permanently stain the towels. I supply makeup remover pads and cotton swabs in each bathroom.
15) Help us maintain the landscaping as you found it. Please supervise any children and don't pull out plants.
16) Our house can hold a maximum of 8 guests only. Please adhere to this number strictly.
If you experience any problems during your stay, please let us know immediately so we can rectify the issue promptly. We would like to have a chance to earn your 5 star review! Communication is key to the successful and enjoyable stays, please let us know good communications through your entire stay. We always strive to improve our guest experience at our home.
My husband and myself are entrepreneurs and we are engaged ourselves in renewable energy industry. We want to share our guest rooms to the guests who travel to our community Hermosa Beach, and who want to share our visions and stories and stay at our Casa Hermosa to enjoy the beach life. I like cooking and baking, trying different kind of foods, and I would like to invite you to taste my foods. We are very simple and easy going young couple, curious about new things and experience different cultures. Can't imagine that we've already married for 8 years, honestly it's not that easy to be couple but also business partners. We are still learning how to do both roles well, LOL. Definitely my yoga practice is a help to me to keep my inner side balanced. The experience of practicing yoga is learning to strenthen the art of quieting the mind with breath and movement, which leads to a deeper connection to self. If you are yogi as well, I would like to take you to my yoga class and just find that moment of yourself. My husband and myself both like classic music. My husband is more to Bach, and I am to Debussy. I love playing music when I am cooking in the kitchen, haha, don't know why, just like being that way. Overall, my husband and myself look forward to having you at our home soon.