Modern Amenities, Amazing Views - a few minutes from shopping, antique stores, Whiskey Row and the Courthouse Square!
The Treetop House is close to restaurants, family-friendly activities, and nightlife. We love the neighborhood, the views, comfy beds, fully equipped kitchen, and the overall awesomeness. My place is good for couples, solo adventurers, business travelers, families and dog-friendly (with approval)!
We are excited to share The Tree Top House with you!
Our home has been lovingly updated from top to bottom - NEW flooring, furniture, kitchen, bathrooms, bedrooms and much, much more!
This vacation home literally HAS IT ALL - modern amenities and furnishings, tall pine trees, magnificent views - and only minutes from Downtown!
For your comfort, the home features CENTRAL AC & HEAT - though the nights cool down considerably. For our guests' convenience, the home offers a full-size HE washer & dryer - so pack light!
Wireless high-speed internet provided (secure WIFI).
Three generous-sized bedrooms are furnished with new beds and linens, and offer plenty of space for clothing storage - roomy closets & new dressers.
The home's fantastic floorplan features TWO comfortable and inviting Living Rooms - each with its own 50" SmartTVs (Netflix & cable provided). The set-up is perfect for families - offering plenty of space to spread out, relax, watch TV and movies - or play one of the several games available at the house.
The completely remodeled eat-in kitchen features all-new cabinets, quartz counter-tops and a LARGE center island that opens to the front living room. You'll find the kitchen fully equipped with everything you need to prepare & cook a meal - including new appliances - dishwasher, 5-burner gas range and built-in microwave.
The peaceful backyard is lined with pine trees and offers extended area to enjoy your morning coffee, wine or grill a meal on the NEW 5-burner gas BBQ.
The backyard also features a large fenced area/dog run.
Disponible para huéspedes
Since the home sits high on the lot, the DRIVEWAY IS STEEP and should not be used if a vehicle does not have high-clearance in the front/back, or during the cold winter months and/or when weather conditions or forecasts include rain, snow or any other type of condensation.
***There is PLENTY OF STREET PARKING - in front & in back of the home.***
Atención a los huéspedes
Our family lives in Scottsdale but we're always available by phone. We also have a lovely house manager and housekeeper, who lives in the neighborhood.
Otros aspectos destacables
We enjoy sitting on the front porch throughout the day to take in the exquisite mountain vistas. The expansive windows in the Living Room and Family room are a feast for the eyes, filled with the view of pines trees and mountains along the horizon.
- Pet fee (APPROVAL NEEDED) is $50/dog (2 max). Once approved, the owner will issue a separate payment request for the associated pet fees.
- Guest must e-sign short-term rental agreement & Prescott Good Neighbor brochure to CONFIRM RESERVATION. These will be sent email upon acceptance of reservation request.
-Guest responsible for signing short-term rental agreement must provide owner with a copy of their govt-issued ID
HOUSE RULES (Printable version provided in rental agreement)
1. Smoking is NOT allowed. Smoking on the premises will result in forfeiture of Security Deposit.
2. People other than those in the Guest party set forth in this agreement may not stay overnight in the property. If any additional people stay overnight without the express consent of owner, Security Deposit will be forfeited.
3. Quiet enjoyment of the property is encouraged. The City of Prescott enforces excessive noise restrictions after 10pm. Any violation of this will be grounds for immediate eviction and loss of Security Deposit.
4. The driveway is steep and can be slippery; it should not be used during cold winter months and/or when weather conditions or forecasts include any type of condensation. The driveway should never be used for vehicles lacking high clearance in the front/back. As such, guests acknowledge that use of the driveway is at their own risk, and further acknowledge that owners encourage street parking at all times.
5. Parking is limited to 3 vehicle(s) and to designated and/or legal parking areas only. Any illegally parked cars are subject to towing; applicable fines/towing fees are the sole responsibility of vehicle owner.
6. The property is privately owned; the owners are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities. The Homeowners are not responsible for the loss of guests' personal belongings or valuables.
7. By accepting of the reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premise.
8. Keep the property and all furnishings clean and in good order. If additional cleaning is required following your departure (ie. Dirty carpets, excessive trash left at house, pet waste), the cost for that cleaning will be deducted from security deposit.
9. Only use appliances for their intended uses.
10. PETS are permitted ONLY WITH PRIOR APPROVAL. No excessive barking is allowed. Please pick up pet debris/waste prior to departure. Your security deposit will be forfeited if not cleaned up upon departure.
11. Housekeeping: There is no daily housekeeping service. While linens and towels are included in the unit, we do not permit towels or linens to be taken from the home.
12. Home is expected to be left “broom clean”. Dishes should be clean and trash should be taken out. Dirty linens should be placed in laundry room, and we ask that guests start a load of towels or sheets prior to departure.
13. If more than normal cleaning is required (ie. Dirty carpets, excessive trash left at house, pet waste) then additional cleaning cost will be deducted from security deposit.
14. Water and Sewer: Do not flush anything other than toilet paper. No feminine products should be flushed at any time.
The Treetop House is owned by our family - grandparents, parents and children - who live in the Valley (Scottsdale). We have been visiting Prescott for many years, often for week-long stays in vacation rentals. This year, we decided it was time for a place of our own! Since we work in the Valley and can't be in Prescott as often as we would like, we would like to share our beautiful home with guests, so they too can experience the wonderful town of Prescott and create fantastic new memories that last a lifetime!