4+ nights? message for discounted rates
•Enormous 4 bedroom home on 3 levels.
•Glass front opens the day with magnificent sunrises over the mountains.
•Quiet & peaceful at the end of a dead end road.
•Fire ring & benches outside for evening relaxing.
•Conveniently located near Accident, MD.
•True county setting with forests & pastures all around.
•Post & beam chalet mixes an old cabin feel with modern conveniences.
•Pool table in lower level for those evening gatherings.
Grand mountain views and utmost privacy, yet only 10 minutes to WISP and Deep Creek Lake Resort area. Conveniently tucked in the woods between I-68 and the Resort area. Walking distance to smaller 'Hidden Loft', also hosted on AirBnB so that extended family or friends can stay nearby but retire to their own living area.
- Driver's License: Guest must supply a picture of their driver's license (usually email from smartphone) verifying age and name must match credit card used.
- State and County Accommodation Tax: Maryland charges 6% and Garrett County charges 6%. A total of 12% tax will be collected directly by our property manager upon your booking.
- Occupancy: The designated ‘max-occupancy’ of this rental home is 10. This occupancy level does not apply to children 2 years of age or younger. If overcrowding occurs during any time of the reservation immediate eviction is probable with no refund due.
- Family Policy: The responsible guest must be 24 or older and must be a part of the lodging party. We do require a copy of the driver’s license to be on file verifying age. We generally rent to family groups only. Fraternities, Sororities, Bachelor parties, unless previously approved by me in advance, are prohibited from renting the home. If I approve such a group there is likely to be an extra security deposit and an inspection planned on day of guest departure with guest present. It is after this joint inspection is completed that a return of the security deposit may be made if all in order.
- Holiday Weekends - price bump: While holiday weekends are a great time to escape to Deep Creek Lake, we require a 3-night minimum stay and, we reserve the right to waive these standards for last minute reservations.
- On-site Property Management: We employ Offlake Rentals to assist us in caretaking of the home and also of our guests. They will facilitate all necessary paperwork and inspections to keep us in compliance with State and County zoning guidelines. I will remain available via AirBnB throughout your experience; however we rely on Offlake Rentals to assist me to ensure maximum care of our guests.
- Pet Friendly: For those guests wishing to bring along a dog, our manager will collect the pet fee of $65 from you directly and explain the house rules for pets.
Our region is a great place to vacation in, as well as to live in. We have everything from skiing, boating, world class whitewater rafting, and many more outdoor activities. We work here, and live here! Our cottages, and cabins are very well maintained, and we extend our friendly customer service to everyone who stays with us. Helping visitors find great affordable accommodations and experience our region with all it has to offer is our thing!