Welcome to CITY GARDENS! Located right on Robson street, you are at the absolute core and heart of the city. Walking distance to tons of restaurants, shopping and major sites.
This modern and fully furnished condo offers over 1200 square feet of open concept space in platinum rated LEED building. Ultra luxurious and newly built in 2016. This unit has a huge private wrap around outdoor terrace, enjoy spectacular outdoor living, natural sunlight and great city views.
The unit is complete down to the last detail! Includes chef's kitchen, stainless steel appliances, in-suite storage and much much more!
• Digital state-of-the art climate control, the condo is both heated and air conditioned, with openable windows and balcony doors.
• Refrigerator, microwave, gas stove range, oven, dishwasher
• Toaster oven
• Basic condiments provided
• Kitchen utensils and cookware
• Coffee Maker
• In -suite front loading washer and dryer set
• Iron & ironing board
• LED SMART TV
• Netflix and/or Cable TV
• Queen size bed with duvet
• SafeRest Premium Waterproof Lab Certified Bedbug Proof Zippered mattress encasement
Storage & cleaning
• Vacuum cleaner
• Mop & bucket
• Cleaning supplies
• Full set of towels
• Bath gel, Shampoo & conditioner
• Cotton pads & cotton swabs
• Basic sewing kit
• First aid kit
• Luggage rack
• Free parking available.
Otros aspectos destacables
1) Photo ID required.
Bookings will not be accepted from guest requests which do not include photos of the principal guest, to whom the key/security tag will be released on presentation of acceptable photo ID (passport or govt/state issued driver's license).
2) Lost keys.
Keys that are not returned upon checkout will be charged $200, deducted from the deposit. The replacement of keys and rekeying is an extensive and time consuming matter.
3) Small paperwork.
All occupants are required to sign a Tenancy Agreement upon arrival and form K. This a local formality for rentals, please message me for details if needed.
4) Check-in and check-out.
We often use secured lockboxes and Keycafe for key pickup and drop off. In which this case, a text message will be sent from Keycafe to you with instructions and location. Not to worry, we always choose nearby locations that are 24/7. Keys are required to be returned to keycafe after checkout.
Early check ins and late check outs are subject to availability and must be pre-arranged. Same day request may not be accommodated. Late check-outs past noon may be subject to additional nightly rates.
5) Minimum days rental requirement, inquire for details.
Please treat my home like you would yours!
• Bookings will not be accepted from guest requests which do not include photos of the principal guest, to whom the key/security FOBS will be released on presentation of acceptable photo ID (passport or govt/state issued driver's license).
• All occupants may be required to sign a Tenancy Agreement upon arrival and Form K, as required by building bylaws. This a local formality for rentals, please message me for details if needed.
• Guests must follow strata bylaws and regulations (copy posted in your unit).
• Please remove your shoes when entering the condo.
• NO SMOKING WITHIN THE UNIT, ON THE BALCONY OR in any common areas within the building. Bylaws impose fines for infringements.
• No pets please.
• No unregistered guests are permitted to stay overnight.
• The unit can have a maximum occupancy of 4 people at all times.
• Please keep your noise level down after 11pm, kindly be considerate to our neighbors.
• Guests are expected to dispose of their own garbage using the building facilities. Used towels, linen etc should be left in the bathtub.
• Guests are requested to shut off all faucets, turn off all electrical devices and lights and lock the door when leaving the apartment.
• Lost keys or keys that are not returned upon checkout will be charged $100, deducted from the deposit.
• Items such as dishes, cutlery, hairdryer, iron, ironing board etc are provided for your convenience, please feel free to make use of it and return them in the original place so our next guests can use them.
• This is a self-serviced suite. No daily room cleaning services are provided. Guests are requested to leave the suite in a clean condition, as it was on initial occupation.
• Consumable goods are provided as complimentary, they will not be refilled until after the end of tenancy.
• Additional charges will be applied if there are unwashed dishes, spills, or excessive food scraps etc to be disposed of. Cleaning supplies such as mops and vacuum cleaner are in the storage room in case the need arise.
• Do not use towels to remove make up. Cotton puffs are provided for that purpose.
• Please do not re-arrange furniture items
• Please do not remove beddings and bed linens from the bed. Used beddings and bed linens should be left on the behind after check out.
• Please do not place luggage bags or suitcases on the bed or couch. This is to prevent the spread of any potential bed bugs and hygiene.
• Do not send mail to the unit. No mailboxes are provided.
• Early check-ins and late check-outs are subject to availability and must be pre-arranged. Same day request may not be accommodated. Late checkouts past noon will be subject to additional nightly rates.
• The Landlord and Management Company reserves the right to access the rental unit for any showings to prospective tenants. The current tenant will be given 24 hour advance notice of such showings.
• The Guest is responsible for any additional charges and fees as a result of damaged or mis-used items that require repair or replacement. In addition to such charges, the Guest will pay an additional admin fee and service of $20 for the coordination and time required for such rectifications.
Citiwest focuses on providing fully furnished service apartments and executive rental suites for our clients and tenants. We have a team of local real estate industry professionals, backed with years of experience and expertise.
WHAT MAKES US DIFFERENT?
Every unit of ours is fully operated and managed by our team. We cater our product to mature audiences and professionals. Every unit launched from Citiwest undergoes a quality inspection. We would never attain our pieces of furnishings from random and untrusted places. We source our mattresses, beddings and linens from the same corporate provider, giving you a consistent level of comfort and standard of quality throughout our line.
QUALITY OVER QUANTITY
To maintain our rental line up of the highest quality and minimal wear and tear, our operations follow strict policies that do not allow over two occupants per bedroom and have minimum rental requirements. A policy we are proud to uphold, providing a level of quality, cleanliness and prestige only from Citiwest.
With a constant effort in providing our clients and neighbours an environment free of smoking, drugs, partying, and excessive noise, we follow strict rules against the aforementioned activities. We thank you in advance for your co-operation.
Life motto: Places to go and People to see!