Departamento o casa entera
We have recently lovingly (and painstakingly) renovated a 1927 detached 5 bedroom house in Surbiton, a stone's throw from the station but on the quiet side. Surbiton is in Zone 6, but has a fast train into London Waterloo (18 minutes) that will allow you to explore the city yet give you more spacious accommodation. This is our home, but we would like you to make it yours during your stay.
We have finished the house to a luxury standard and have everything you should need for the family.
The house is large and finished to a high spec, including:
- Kitchen with large american fridge/freezer, dishwasher, induction cooking with stone floor and underfloor heating.
- Living room with comfortable seating for 7 and a 5 panel bi-folding door that opens fully to bring the outside in.
- 5 Bedrooms are all carpeted and bathrooms have underfloor heating.
- Master bedroom has a king (US Queen) bed, smart TV, set of drawers, and an ensuite.
- Master ensuite bathroom has a boutique hotel feel, with luxurious freestanding bathtub, a large walk-in shower, double vanity and lovely chandelier.
- Second bedroom downstairs has a double bed, drawers, closet and ensuite toilet/basin
- Third bedroom upstairs is our daughter's room with a single bed shaped like a house. Although perfect for a child, the bed can accommodate an adult as it is a standard single size. There are drawers you can use.
- Fourth bedroom is large and overlooks the garden. This room will have a double size blow up airbed and a set of drawers.
- Fifth bedroom is in the loft. We use it as a study and play area, but could accommodate children in sleeping bags (bring your own)
- The garden is mature and green, with a decking area. We have a table and 4 chairs and Weber BBQ.
- We have lots of toys for young children inside and out, with safety gates on the stairs (don't need to fully close if you don't need them)
- We have space for parking 1 car in the driveway
We also have a separate listing for the double bedroom downstairs (bedroom 2), if you would like to see reviews.
Disponible para huéspedes
We want you to feel at home. The only area we would ask for you to avoid is our master bedroom walk in wardrobe off the ensuite.
Atención a los huéspedes
We will not be in the house but can be contacted in case of problems. We will have a friend who can assist in an emergency. The keys will be left in a keysafe with a pin code to access.
Otros aspectos destacables
We have 2 siberian forest cats, but they will be in boarding during your stay
- No shoes in the house please
- Please don't drink the wine in the fridges
- Please treat the house as you would your own
Este anfitrión tiene 10 evaluaciones por otras propiedades.Ver otras evaluaciones
I am a traveller at heart who grew up in Mississippi, spent nearly 10 years in Melbourne, Australia and now here I am, 10 years in London after coming only for a short while. I met my Italian husband while travelling in Greece, and we still go back to that spiritual home nearly every year - the food, the sun, the culture - pulls us back despite also craving new experiences. I have my own Occupational Therapy practice while my husband does freelance IT - allowing us to still have some flexibility to get out there and travel!
Last year, we bought an old house and have poured our hearts into restoring and modernising it. We're here now with our daughter and 2 lovely siberian forest cats! Our idea to join airbnb is so we can share the space and meet lovely travelling people in the process!
Acerca del alojamiento
Al alojarte con Airbnb, te quedas en la casa de otra persona.