My place is close to art and culture, parks, great views, restaurants and dining, the town centre. You’ll love my place because of the views, the location, the people, the ambiance, and the high ceilings. My place is good for couples, solo adventurers, and business travellers.
It would be our pleasure to welcome you for your weekend or vacation retreat in our new home that was built in a beautiful and scenic location with a spectacular view of a park and the golf cost. Our house is located in a very friendly neighborhood with only a few houses on a quiet street and surrounded by Killaiea State Park. We have no pets and no kids in the house. This is a perfect place for meditation, relaxation in a natural environment and watching very colorful sunsets.
We offer our guests a convenient separate guest’s suite with a bedroom furnished with a queen size bed with orthopedic mattress and a bathroom with a shower and a toilet. Also we have a spacious terrace with a view over the golf course, beautiful mountains where you will be able to enjoy spectacular sunsets. Wi-Fi internet is also available for your convenience. Although we ask our guests not to cook in our kitchen, we are happy to offer a light breakfast if desired. If required we could also pick you up from the airport or train station for an additional fee.
We are conveniently located within 8 minutes walking time to one of the famous surfing beaches, 2 minutes walking to neighboring golf club, 10-15 minutes walking to a train station and 1,5 km to Minnamurra Spit beaches (2 minutes driving time). Also in our neighborhood there is a big shopping center, cinema theaters, cafes and restaurants for any taste. Jazz lovers can enjoy Jazz festival that takes place every year on the second weekend of March
in Kiama, that is not too far away from us. Local attractions and landmarks are within a radius of 10-20 minutes driving. Tours can also be arranged for an additional fee. We have two bicycles for rent if you would like to ride around and explore our beautiful neighborhood.
We are a very friendly and welcoming family and we are always glad to meet new friends but we also have several restrictions that we ask you to honor.
1. The maximum duration of a stay is 3 nights (no pets, please).
2. We ask you to park your car by the curb on the street and not on the driveway.
3. We are not offering a door key, but someone is always at home to answer the door.
4. We require separate footwear to wear inside the house and leave your street shoes in the dedicated room for shoes. We can provide spare house footwear if you don't have it with you.
5. Temporarily due to construction at the front door area we kindly ask you to enter the house through the garage door.
- Quiet time after 10 pm
- No street shoes in the house
- The maximum duration of a stay is 3 nights
- We ask you to park your car by the curb on the street and not on the driveway