Condo, 2 Bedrooms, 2.5 Bathrooms, Sleeps 4
Come vacation in paradise and participate in the magnificent outdoor life year round! Enjoy this modern, high-tech, beautifully decorated loft with the MOST BEAUTIFUL VIEWS OF MT. SOPRIS IN THE VALLEY! On the top level is the living room, open kitchen and beautiful deck all with unimpaired views of Mt. Sopris, as well as a guest bath. Relax on the private deck with coffee, cocktails and food while taking in the view of Mt. Sopris. The 2 plush en suite bedroom/bathrooms are on the lower level, giving privacy from the living area, and each have beautiful views. All appliances are top of the line Bosch. The condo is equipped with 3 flat screen TV’s, wireless internet connection, speakers for your iPod or iPhone and washer and dryer.
This beautiful loft is conveniently located between Aspen and Glenwood Springs. The centennial town of Carbondale is its own bustling mountain town with fine shops, galleries and restaurants. It hosts the Carbondale Mountain Fair, and also has live theater, movies and music venues all at your fingertips. First Friday’s in Carbondale are always exciting as well as the full moon celebrations. Carbondale is complete with yoga studios, work out facilities and a Cross-fit gym.
The area offers endless opportunities for outdoor activities.
• Excellent hiking and biking trails are all minutes away.
• Trout fishing is available on 3 gold medal rivers…the Frying Pan, Roaring Fork and Crystal rivers.
• The location is a golfer’s paradise as high-altitude golfing is one of the great summer pastimes in the Roaring Fork Valley, which is home to several famously-designed courses at relatively reasonable prices.
• The Roaring Fork Valley has long been a mini-Mecca for biking nuts as trails have expanded widely in the past few years.
• Some of the most scenic horseback riding opportunities are available as well as outfitters that cater to all different skill levels.
• Whitewater rafting is available up and down the valley.
• The world famous Glenwood Springs Hot Springs Pool, which is open year round, is just 12 miles away.
• A bike path right outside your door goes from Glenwood Springs to Aspen.
You can easily enjoy the high life in Aspen complete with skiing, snowboarding, x-country skiing, art galleries, dining, music, hiking, golfing and shopping. Aspen and Snowmass offer an overabundance of ski and snowboard terrain across four mountains, including something for everyone. The Aspen Music Festival, Jazz Aspen and concerts are available throughout the valley all summer long, as well as the Saturday Farmer’s Market. The Snowmass Balloon Festival is always fun for the family. Participate with all Aspen has to offer without the high price of staying in Aspen.
Want to party in Aspen but don’t want to drive? There is a bus stop a block away and the bus goes to Aspen every half hour all day long and returns from Aspen all day every half hour until 10 pm and then every hour until 3 in the morning.
Sin evaluaciones (por ahora)
Este alojamiento no tiene evaluaciones. Si te alojas en él, la tuya aparecerá aquí.