This light and comfortable one bedroom flat is situated in a popular and attractive part of Cambridge near the river. It is just a 30 minute walk, along the lovely river path and across Midsummer Common, to Cambridge's historic city centre. The flat has its own allocated parking next to the property.
This one bedroom flat is on the second floor and has:
- A bathroom with bath and attached shower.
- A kitchen with the usual appliances, including a fridge and freezer, cooker, microwave and washing machine etc. Help yourself to tea and coffee!
- A bedroom with a comfortable double bed, desk and chair, wardrobe and easy chair.
- A living room with a two seat sofa, table and chairs.
- A balcony with a couple of chairs and a coffee table. A nice place to sit with a drink in the early evening!
- Free allocated parking next to the property.
Disponible para huéspedes
The whole flat.
- Please be considerate to others living in nearby flats
I love to travel and do so whenever I can!
I also love Cambridge. I came to study but then stayed here to work, and have lived here since 2004. It's a great city to walk and cycle around, with an almost ideal balance between city and countryside.