Wambolt’s Camp is a unique and special place with 15 renovated historic log cabins nestled within the majestic Red Pines, only 30 feet from the lake shore.
The camp's secluded location on Upper Bottle Lake, Minnesota is only 20 miles from Itasca State Park, 14 miles from Park Rapids, and 55 miles from Detroit Lakes.
Come and stay with us! Walk and hike on trails through the woods. Fish, read, swim, and relax. Have a bonfire and make s’mores. Take a break from technology and city life. Unplug.
- Quiet Hours between 11:00 p.m. and 8:00 a.m.
- Dogs must be well behaved, leashed, current on shots, and not be left unattended.
- One motorized watercraft per cabin
- Guests are expected to be cleaned prior to checkout. Cleaning supplies are provided.
- Please bring your own bed linens, kitchen and bath towels, soaps, special pans, coffee maker, toasters, fans, etc.
- To prevent the spread of diseases and pests such as emerald ash borer, firewood from outside the area is not allowed. Please buy from a local vendor.
- Only enclosed portable fire rings or fire pits are allowed. If used, please do not leave the fire unattended and make sure the fire is completely out and doused with water prior to leaving the area.
- ATV’s and dirt bikes are not allowed on the grounds or trails.
Sin evaluaciones (por ahora)
Este alojamiento no tiene evaluaciones. Si te alojas en él, la tuya aparecerá aquí.