Walk out and enjoy the National Zoo, Rock Creek National Park & Trails in one direction. Walk south to Dupont Circle! Walk east and you are in the middle of one of DC’s trendiest areas: U Street/Shaw or Columbia Heights!
Mt. Pleasant is one of DCs most upscale neighborhoods with a village like atmosphere highlighted by its historic character and access!
This cozy,private, in-law suite is great for a single person, couple, family or group of 6-8 people.
Ideal for Business Travel!!!
This is the most centrally located neighborhood in the entire city!
Spring Break! School Travel Group! Vacation! Conference, Business Travel? This location can accommodate them all. Extra Large open space with dividers allows free use of space for vacation or other group travel but still cozy enough for a couples get away!
It is close to the Rock Creek Park & Hiking/Bike Trails and so is very green. It is also close to major transportation hubs that get you anywhere you need to be in 30 min. during peak travel times.
If you want to enjoy DC as a local this is the most friendly, walkable neighborhood you can find. Our neighbors love visitors and actually speak to you or take the time to have conversations!
Walk to shopping (Giant Foods, Trader Joe, Harris Teeter, Target, Marshall's, etc.), street side café`s, restaurants and of course the Metro (green or redline stations)!
This English Basement is especially spacious! 2500 sq. ft. of space at your disposal with it's own bathroom, kitchen & sunroom.
If you are traveling for conference attendance you will find yourself conveniently near the convention center while not being in the "downtown" fray. You will be walking distance (20 min.) to many of the popular conference/convention venues such as the Washington Hilton, Marriott Wardman, and Omni Shoreham.
There is a "Bike Share" rental location within one block of the house and it is an easy ride to West Potomac Park, The Watergate, Kennedy Center, The Lincoln and Jefferson Memorials.
This is a great location for families. It is nearby a new playground facility and a gorgeously renovated library just blocks away.
Disponible para huéspedes
This apartment is completely private. There is an onsite laundry facility.
There is on street parking with a permit which we provide free of charge.
Please notify us at the time of your reservation that you will need a parking permit.
By accepting the parking permit you are agreeing that should you fail to return the permit BEFORE you leave, you will be responsible for and pay a $300 replacement fee;
Otros aspectos destacables
- The quoted price is for a single occupant only;
- If you instant book and do not have a photo posted: Please be prepared to provide identification upon arrival;
-If you are a same day instant book guest, please communicate immediately to arrange check in time;
-If you are a same day instant book guest and need a parking permit we will provide it as soon after your arrival as possible and will need vehicle registration information in advance if possible or upon arrival;
- This is a Vintage Styled, Victorian House;
- Not suitable for young children;
- There are two parking spaces on the property. They are available on a first come first serve basis;
- Visitor Parking Passes/Permits are available for others to park on the street. Please notify us at the time of your reservation that you will need a parking permit. By accepting the parking permit you are agreeing that should you fail to return the permit BEFORE you leave, you will be responsible for and pay a $300 replacement fee.
- Extended stays are welcome but you may not use address for residence or mailing (UPS Store is nearby for those needing that service);
- Please be kind to the environment, conserve energy by turning off lights when you leave an area;
- sauna and spa costs are in addition and must be prepaid at pre-arranged price;
- Events are allowed;
- Events allowed if prearranged and preapproved with deposit, insurance & additional fees;
- All quite at 11pm on weeknights.
- -Events and Parties Must be Pre-Arranged
-Smoking in Designated areas only;
-For Those in Transition: We are happy to support you as you transition between locations, leases, into town. However, we cannot offer storage of your belongings. Those arrangements must be made with the appropriate service providers. We cannot accept furniture, televisions, appliances, etc. You may bring to our locations the equivalent of one carry on airline bag and one standard sized checked bag. If you feel the need to bring additional luggage please consult with us in advance;
-if you allow unauthorized guests you will be and are agreeing to be charged the full nightly fee per unauthorized guest.
Este anfitrión tiene 176 evaluaciones por otras propiedades.Ver otras evaluaciones