Set in the heart of Scarborough, this private, comfortable villa is just a short stroll to the beachfront with its large selection of bars, cafes, restaurants and local shopping centre, including a Coles supermarket.
It is set up to accommodate two couples with double beds in two bedrooms and bunk beds in the third for children. There is a pleasant enclosed courtyard and undercover porch for relaxing.
There is parking for one car inside the gated complex and also nearby public transport.
This is a comfortable, clean, private 3 bedroom villa. There are double beds in two of the bedrooms in order to accommodate two couples. There is an ensuite in the main bedroom, with the second bedroom being close to the other bathroom and toilet. In the third bedroom is bunk beds particularly suited to children, but can also be used by adults if required.
There is a private enclosed courtyard in the back which is suited to relaxing glass of wine and conversation and a pleasant undercover porch in the front.
This is a family friendly villa with the front area protected by a security gate and an enclosed courtyard in the back. There is a portable cot and bath toys for the use of guests. There is also a range of board games available.
Professional cleaners attend the villa between guests to ensure it is spotless on arrival and all towels and bedding is hygienically laundered.
There is coffee, tea and milk provided so you can relax with a cuppa on arrival and a Coles supermarket within walking distance to stock up for your stay.
Smoking is strictly outside only.
Disponible para huéspedes
Details of how to access property will be emailed as part of a welcome pack a few days before the check in date
Otros aspectos destacables
Currently there is an apartment block being built over the road which occasionally results in road closure during working hours which can impact vehicular access to the property. These closures do not extend into the evening so your car will always be able to be parked at the property overnight.
The Scarborough beach front is undergoing major renovation works which impacts the look of the area. The beach is still fully accessible and bars, restaurants and cafes are still available.
- Smoking is strictly outside only
- The villa is in a quiet complex and respect for nearby residents is expected. No parties or functions are to be held on site and noise is to be kept to a minimum at night time. If you're returning late after a night out at the local bars, please keep conversations quiet in common areas so as to avoid disturbing people
- Basic cleaning products and a vacuum cleaner are provided and guests are expected to leave the villa in a clean, tidy state
- A wide range of DVDs, books and board games are provided for your use. All are my personal property and I ask that they are not taken with you when you leave. This includes substituting books you may have brought with you for one of mine
- All dishes, cutlery and utensils are to be thoroughly washed, dried and put away prior to departure