Our cosy cottage is located in the old part of the traditional, peaceful village of Great Rissington in the centre of the Cotswolds.
- Private south-facing garden and views to the surrounding hills from the cottage.
- Less than 5 miles to Bourton and 7 miles to Stow and Burford.
- Trains hourly from Kingham (8.8 miles) to London, taking approx 1.5 hours.
- Superb walks on various footpaths right from the cottage.
- Great village pub a few steps up the lane.
Reglas de la casa
Great Rissington is one of four 'Rissingtons' (with Upper, Little and Wyck Rissington nearby). It is a peaceful village set on a south-facing slope of the Cotswold hills, with a village pub (the Lamb …
The cottage has 2 off-street parking spaces for exploring the local area by car. Nearest railway stations are Kingham (8.2 miles), Shipton-under-Wychwood (9 miles) for access to Oxford (25.8 miles) an…