Private studio area with shower room and kitchen/dining facilities. Situated in a rural village beside the River Dee on the Welsh-English border. 9 miles from the historic Roman city of Chester and 7 miles from Wrexham. About 5 miles from Wrexham Industrial Estate. 20 miles from Llangollen and just over 1 hours drive on the fast express-way (40+ miles) from several North Wales coastal towns such as Rhyl, Prestatyn, Colwyn Bay, Llandudno. Also near Bangor-on-Dee racecourse (15 mins).
The studio comfortably accommodates a couple, in the double bedroom area, with plenty of space remaining for living space. There is also a single sofa bed that can be converted to accommodate a third guest, such as a child or teenager.
The fully equipped kitchen area (fridge, cooker, coffee maker, kettle, toaster and microwave), is stocked with tea, instant and ground coffee, sugar, cereals, porridge sachets, milk and bread for breakfast. Also, crockery, cutlery, pots and pans. A first aid kit, sewing kit, hair dryer, iron, table-top ironing board and complimentary toiletries are also available. The business-ready desk contains basic stationary items. The shower room has a shaver point. Cupboards are labelled with their contents so you can find everything easily.
Being near Chester and North Wales, there is lots to do and see in this area, and a wide selection of this-years brochures and guides are available at the flat if you need suggestions.
Disponible para huéspedes
The space also has its own separate garden area accessible at the rear, which can also be used, UK weather permitting!
Atención a los huéspedes
We are on site (next door), so are on hand if needed. Just pop around and ask if anything is missing or if you need more information. We are always happy to help.
Otros aspectos destacables
(1) We thank you for not smoking inside our property. We are non-smokers. If you would like to smoke, feel free to do so in the garden. Thank you.
(2) If booking for 2 then we will assume that the double bed is sufficient unless you tell us that separate beds are required. PLEASE let us know if you need the sofa-bed for 2 guests, (this is no problem, but we'd like to know so we can get it ready before you arrive).
(1) The person booking should be a member of the visiting party. Please don't book on behalf of someone else. Thank you.
(2) If you are booking for 2 guests I will assume that both guests would like the double bed (unless your booking message makes it fairly obvious they don't). So please let me know if the second guest needs the single sofa bed instead when you message me. Thanks.
(3) This has always been a no smoking house. We thank you for not smoking here. If you would like to smoke, please use the back garden. Thank you in advance.
(4) CHECK-IN / CHECK-OUR TIMES: These are based on how long we need to prepare properly if another guest is arriving /leaving the same day. We are happy to be much more flexible if there is no 'quick-change' that day, so please ask if you would like to arrive earlier or leave later. In any case you are welcome to drop off/leave your bags even if we need access to clean.
ME: I live with my husband Bob. We have 2 adult children, who have left home but sometimes visit. In the past I was a school teacher but now I teach English to Spanish business people. I teach online so I work from home. I love visiting Spain. I love their culture and their language - although I am not very good at speaking it! I love meeting interesting people but I love my privacy sometimes too! Oh - and I love my wonderful husband.
AS A HOST: Although I set up my account over 2 years ago (2014), we only actually started hosting in March this year (2017) and have already enjoyed welcoming many really lovely guests. We are on-hand should you need us for any reason at all, (and it's always nice to have a quick chat too) but we won't bother you during your stay - just come and go as it suits you.