Luxury Resort Condo in Prime Scottsdale Location. Steps away from the Clubhouse of the Silverado Golf Club and a lush 12+ mile stretch of Green Belt walking/biking paths and parks. Starbucks, Ruth Chris Steak House, Wine Bar, Bakery and much more just across the road. Enjoy the Heated Pool, Jacuzzi and fully equipped Kitchen for a memorable and comfortable stay. The neighborhood also includes several groceries stores, coffee shops, high end shopping and many casual and fine dining restaurants.
1. Smoking is NOT allowed
2. Keep the property and all furnishings in good order
3. Only use appliances for their intended uses
4. Pets are NOT allowed
5. Events/Parties are not allowed
6. People other than those in the Guest party set forth above may not stay overnight in the property. Any other person in the property is the sole responsibility of Guest. Guests are not allowed to exceed the occupancy limit agreed.
7. Guests should not create excessive noise at a level that disturbs neighbors; Code-enforced neighborhood quiet hours are from 10:00p.m. – 8:00a.m.
8. All of the units are privately owned; the owners are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities. The Homeowners are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premise.
9. Housekeeping: There is no daily housekeeping service. While linens and bath towels are included in the unit, daily maid service is not included in the rental rate. You can take towels to the pool but please return them.
10. Garbage: Any garbage must be stowed in the proper garbage receptacle, located just outside the main gate to the property underneath the flag poles.
11. Pool & Hot Tub: No children without supervision in pool & hot tubs at any time without adult supervision. When using the hot tub and pool remember there is a certain health risk associated with this facility. Use at your own risk.
12. Toilets and Drains: DO NOT FLUSH anything other than toilet paper. No feminine products should be flushed at any time. If it is found that feminine products have been flushed and clog the drainage system, you will be charged damages for the amount required for repair.
13. Parking: Vehicles are to be parked in designated parking areas only. Parking on the road is not permitted. Plenty of guest parking is available in and around the complex, all uncovered spaces that are not marked reserved are available for your use. Any illegally parked cars are subject to towing; applicable fines/towing fees are the sole responsibility of the vehicle owner. In the rare event that the spaces in the complex are full there is plenty of extra parking at the Silverado Golf Resort Club House which is the next building next door and a pleasant one minute walk away.