Following Seas is a marvelous private villa with the top rating of Premier. It is tastefully renovated with thoughtful comforts, amenities and stylish bathrooms throughout.
* 8,000-square-foot, 6-bedroom villa on 7 acres at the prestigious Tryall Club
* highest Premier rating
* 2 private pools (infinity main pool, separate plunge pool)
* staff of 7: chef, butler, housekeeper, laundress, gardeners
* ocean and mountain views from one of the highest points at the Tryall Club
* indoor and outdoor dining
* cable television in all bedrooms and Great Room
* iPod docks
* Sirius radio
* wireless Internet
* complimentary overseas calls to the US, UK and Canada
* 3 complimentary transportation carts
* Tryall Club Temporary Membership (see paragraph below) *
The Tryall Club membership: complimentary beach, tennis, gym, pool, Hummingbird Kids Club, non-motorized water sports, Internet room, new Usain Bolt Games Room for kids, teens & adults, jogging trail, afternoon tea & Manager's Cocktail Party every Monday night. For various fees: golf, tennis lessons, Happy Hour, hair salon & spa, bars & restaurants, boutique, motorized water sports & Reggae Night on the Beach Thursday night.
Following Seas is a marvelous private villa with the top rating of Premier. It is tastefully renovated with thoughtful comforts, amenities and stylish new bathrooms throughout. Its casual elegance promotes an easy lifestyle supported by dedicated staff members. In classic Jamaican architecture, all rooms open wide to the outside for bona fide tropical living. The amazing view of the sea is ever present, breathtaking and hypnotic.
Perched atop one of the highest points on the historic Tryall Club on Jamaica's beautiful north coast, Following Seas' seven manicured acres offer visitors 180-degree panoramic views of the deep blue Caribbean, as well as the lush blue-green mountains of the western Jamaican landscape. The views are truly mesmerizing.
The Main House offers four luxurious bedroom suites which feature floor-to-ceiling windows and glass doors that roll back so your room feels like part of the magnificent outdoors. A detached Guest Cottage situated a convenient distance from the main house is a wonderful hideaway, featuring two bedrooms with private terraces and oversized windows open to the same magnificent views.
Majestic Royal Palms line the paved entrance lane. A dramatic spiral staircase leads to the large central Great Room which opens to everyone’s favorite gathering place, the covered sitting and dining verandah. Just beyond the verandah is the long, sparkling pool and endless view of the sea. A separate media room with full bar features an 80” flat screen television and state of the art home theatre system for family movie nights or executive presentations.
A second dining area is a folly behind the main villa: a charming dining gazebo built into natural coral rock, with seating for up to 35 guests. With commercial kitchen, bar and large pool terrace, Following Seas is a superb venue for parties.
Acres of outdoor space include shady lawns, colourful gardens and fruit orchard, large covered terraces overlooking the infinity edge swimming pool (main house) plus a private plunge pool (guest cottage) and a 10-person outdoor Jacuzzi and a massage terrace.
All bedrooms feature ocean views, state-of-the-art air conditioning and flat-screen cable televisions. All bedrooms have private double bathrooms finished in marble and granite and the master bedrooms feature deep soak tubs.
Main House - 4 bedrooms
Hand-carved mahogany four-poster kingsize bed and two en-suite his 'n' her bathrooms with dressing areas and outdoor shower.
Kingsize bed. En-suite bathroom with double-basin vanity, marble and granite design.
Two double/full beds. En-suite bathroom with double-basin vanity, marble and granite design.
Two twin beds (convert to kingsize). En-suite bathroom with double-basin vanity, marble and granite design.
Guest Cottage - 2 bedrooms
Bedroom 5 (second Master Bedroom)
Kingsize bed, en-suite bathroom, outdoor shower and two private terraces (one covered and one sun terrace).
Two double/full beds. En-suite bathroom.
1. CAPACITY OF VILLAS: The total number of persons allowed in the villa at any one time is restricted to the number of persons scheduled and paid for, based on two persons per bedroom. Should a group misrepresent themselves, they will be required to pay for all excess persons immediately, or shall vacate the villa immediately, without refund.
2. COMPLAINTS AND MAINTENANCE: Personal Villas and affiliated on-island property managers shall make every effort to keep all villas and their inventories in good working order. In case of a maintenance problem, they will strive to repair the problem as soon as possible after being notified. Villa management reserve the right to be allowed a reasonable amount of time to cure a problem. However, no refund or rate adjustment shall be made for unforeseen mechanical failures such as the supply of electricity, telephone service, internet service, water, pool filtration systems, hot tubs, air conditioning, television or cable service, appliances, etc. It is the Guest’s obligation to report any problems or damage to their villa IMMEDIATELY to us, regardless of the hour.
3. NO PETS: Pets of any kind are NOT allowed in or on the villa’s premises without specific written permission from Personal Villas (granted prior to arrival). A pet or evidence of a pet found on premises will cause immediate eviction, and forfeiture of Guest’s entire rent and deposit.
4. QUIET ENJOYMENT AND PARTIES: We rent to family groups and responsible adults only; absolutely NO house parties, commercial uses or functions such as weddings are allowed without advance WRITTEN permission from Personal Villas. Guests shall be sufficiently quiet and peaceful, so as not to disturb other residents of the neighborhood, particularly after 10 pm at night. If Guest is found to have had a wedding or any sort of group gathering for more persons than officially scheduled and paid for at the villa, and/ or without Personal Villas advance written permission, he is subject to forfeiture of his entire villa security deposit to the villa’s owner, at the joint discretion of Personal Villas and the villa’s owner.
5. SMOKING, ILLEGAL ACTIVITY, DRUGS AND HAZARDOUS MATERIALS: Smoking is NOT permitted inside the villa. (In most cases smoking is allowed in outdoor spaces—please check with your rental agent). Guest and members of his party shall not use or permit to be brought into any villa any illegal substances, inflammable fluids (e.g., gasoline, kerosene, naphtha or benzene), or other explosives or articles deemed hazardous to life, limb or property. Any illegal activity is strictly prohibited.
Let's face it, selecting a vacation rental these days can be a daunting task. Major websites offer thousands of options in each destination but often there are rate discrepancies and duplicate listings, begging the question: who manages the rental and meets me upon arrival with the keys?
We are a dedicated booking agency partnered with the top professionally managed vacation rentals around the globe ensuring you secure your dream villa at the lowest possible rate. After processing your reservation, we put you directly in touch with the experts on the ground to coordinate your arrival and take care of other requests such as car rentals, pre-stocking of food & beverage, restaurant reservations, etc.