From the moment one approaches its colorful entrance, the eponymous architecture of Round House is intriguing. Spiral stairways and balconies connect multiple living, dining and sleeping areas in this eight-bedroom staffed villa at the Tryall Club.
* 8 bedroom/10 bathroom deluxe villa at the Tryall Golf, Tennis & Beach Club
* beautifully renovated in winter 2015
* heated pool 7’8” deep with diving board
* full staff: chef, butler, housekeeper, gardener, laundress
* 3 staircases between upper and lower levels
* 10 flat screen cable televisions (all bedrooms + study + living room)
* bar with drinks fridge and ice maker
* 3 complimentary golf carts (one 6-seat and two 4-seat)
* child friendly: connecting bedrooms and safe balcony
* Tryall Club Temporary Membership (see paragraph below) *
The Tryall Club membership: complimentary beach, tennis, gym, pool, Hummingbird Kids Club, non-motorized water sports, Internet room, new Usain Bolt Games Room for kids, teens & adults, jogging trail, afternoon tea & Manager's Cocktail Party every Monday night. For various fees: golf, tennis lessons, Happy Hour, hair salon & spa, bars & restaurants, boutique, motorized water sports & Reggae Night on the Beach Thursday night.
A sweeping spiral staircase leads up to the eponymous round dining gazebo. Adjacent is the long curved balcony overlooking the pool and breathtaking blue view of the Caribbean Sea. White wicker sofas and rocking chairs make this shaded overlook everyone’s favorite gathering place. With six rocking chairs, chaise and sofa, this lofty piece of paradise is a place of memories formed here through breezy days and relaxed cocktail hours, treasured for their mesmerizing panorama of deep blue sea and uninterrupted horizon.
Child friendly, the Round House balcony can be made safe for youngsters with a long stretch of translucent mesh along the rail and the stairway down to the pool can be gated. Designed as a family home, children are welcome!
Step through wide pairs of French doors into the tall semicircular living room with three deep-cushioned sofas and 43” TV. Distinctive in this entertaining room are a glistening glass and black granite bar with fridge and ice maker, and a Caribbean chandelier custom-designed with pebbles and shells.
The living room opens on two sides through quadruple sets of French doors. The south side of the living room leads to a courtyard, a curving walkway and five of the bedrooms.
All bedrooms have remote-control air conditioning, ceiling fans, iPod docks, lit dressing table mirrors, cable TV, and handsome en-suite Travertine marble bathrooms with glass door walk-in showers. The Master also has a whirlpool bathtub.
Master Bedroom Suite
Kingsize bed, dressing room, his 'n' hers bathrooms, 2 walk-in showers, whirlpool bathtub, balcony overlooking pool and expansive sea view. Opens to main floor living room.
Bedroom 2 – Lavender Room
Kingsize bed, en-suite bathroom with walk-in shower. Opens to living room and central courtyard.
Bedroom 3 – Red Room
Large room with optional kingsize or 2 twin beds. 43” cable TV. Spacious enough for additional twin bed, cot or crib. 2 ceiling fans. French doors open to central courtyard. En-suite bathroom has walk-in shower.
Bedroom 4 – Sunshine Room
Kingsize bed, en-suite bathroom with walk-in shower. French doors to patio, lawn, central courtyard, gazebo and modest sea view.
1 very private bedroom up a marble staircase.
Bedroom 5 - Blue Room
Kingsize bed, en-suite bathroom with walk-in shower. French doors to balcony and sea view.
A concealed mahogany staircase (as well as two other staircases) leads to the downstairs TV-DVD room with optional sofa bed, French doors to the pool terrace and 3 more bedrooms. This is a convenient suite of rooms for family of up to six guests … or eight including the sofabed in the TV room.
Bedroom 6 - Gray Room
Kingsize bed. En-suite bathroom has walk-in shower. Wide windows offer view of pool, gardens and sea. Opens to TV room and steps to gazebo and pool terrace.
Bedroom 7 - Middle Room (connects to Bedroom 8)
Optional kingsize or 2 twin beds. En-suite bathroom has walk-in shower. Easy access to gazebo and pool.
Bedroom 8 - Aqua Room (connects to Bedroom 7)
Kingsize bed. En-suite bathroom has walk-in shower. Pool and sea view, easy access to small patio and the pool.
1. CAPACITY OF VILLAS: The total number of persons allowed in the villa at any one time is restricted to the number of persons scheduled and paid for, based on two persons per bedroom. Should a group misrepresent themselves, they will be required to pay for all excess persons immediately, or shall vacate the villa immediately, without refund.
2. COMPLAINTS AND MAINTENANCE: Personal Villas and affiliated on-island property managers shall make every effort to keep all villas and their inventories in good working order. In case of a maintenance problem, they will strive to repair the problem as soon as possible after being notified. Villa management reserve the right to be allowed a reasonable amount of time to cure a problem. However, no refund or rate adjustment shall be made for unforeseen mechanical failures such as the supply of electricity, telephone service, internet service, water, pool filtration systems, hot tubs, air conditioning, television or cable service, appliances, etc. It is the Guest’s obligation to report any problems or damage to their villa IMMEDIATELY to us, regardless of the hour.
3. NO PETS: Pets of any kind are NOT allowed in or on the villa’s premises without specific written permission from Personal Villas (granted prior to arrival). A pet or evidence of a pet found on premises will cause immediate eviction, and forfeiture of Guest’s entire rent and deposit.
4. QUIET ENJOYMENT AND PARTIES: We rent to family groups and responsible adults only; absolutely NO house parties, commercial uses or functions such as weddings are allowed without advance WRITTEN permission from Personal Villas. Guests shall be sufficiently quiet and peaceful, so as not to disturb other residents of the neighborhood, particularly after 10 pm at night. If Guest is found to have had a wedding or any sort of group gathering for more persons than officially scheduled and paid for at the villa, and/ or without Personal Villas advance written permission, he is subject to forfeiture of his entire villa security deposit to the villa’s owner, at the joint discretion of Personal Villas and the villa’s owner.
5. SMOKING, ILLEGAL ACTIVITY, DRUGS AND HAZARDOUS MATERIALS: Smoking is NOT permitted inside the villa. (In most cases smoking is allowed in outdoor spaces—please check with your rental agent). Guest and members of his party shall not use or permit to be brought into any villa any illegal substances, inflammable fluids (e.g., gasoline, kerosene, naphtha or benzene), or other explosives or articles deemed hazardous to life, limb or property. Any illegal activity is strictly prohibited.
Let's face it, selecting a vacation rental these days can be a daunting task. Major websites offer thousands of options in each destination but often there are rate discrepancies and duplicate listings, begging the question: who manages the rental and meets me upon arrival with the keys?
We are a dedicated booking agency partnered with the top professionally managed vacation rentals around the globe ensuring you secure your dream villa at the lowest possible rate. After processing your reservation, we put you directly in touch with the experts on the ground to coordinate your arrival and take care of other requests such as car rentals, pre-stocking of food & beverage, restaurant reservations, etc.