Departamento o casa entera
JUS' PARADISE is an aptly-named private villa located in a gated residential area of upscale homes in the lush hills of Rose Hall. This well-located home sits between two renowned golf courses: the challenging White Witch and championship Cinnamon Hill course. Five minutes west is the famous Half Moon course.
* glamorous 3-bedroom private golf villa … 5 bathrooms, 2 powder rooms
* full staff: chef, butler, gardener, housekeeper, personal laundress
* 5 minutes from Half Moon, White Witch and Cinnamon Hill pro shops
* 4 minutes from the new Montego Bay Conference Centre
* 20’ x 35’ salt water pool and 4 complimentary Aqua-Jogger belts
* child friendly: connecting parent-child bedrooms; no-tears chlorine-free pool, soft lawn
* office: laptop + printer/copier/scanner/fax and full bathroom
* WiFi throughout
* DIRECTV and Samsung SmartTV’s in Master Bedroom, Living Room and Gym
* satellite radio; 20-speaker sound system throughout property with individual area controls
* full gym: treadmill, bench, universal, step-up, elliptical, weights, television, power balls … also icemaker, full bathroom with double shower, sauna and steam room
* drinks bar and kitchenette in gym
* massage table and recommended house masseuse (fee varies with services)
* 2 complimentary 2-seater golf carts
* backup generator
* excellent security
JUS' PARADISE is an aptly-named private villa located in a gated residential area of upscale homes in the lush hills of Rose Hall. This well-located home sits between two renowned golf courses: the challenging White Witch and championship Cinnamon Hill course. Five minutes west is the famous Half Moon course. Also four minutes downhill is the Montego Bay Convention Centre.
Before 10a.m. and after 4p.m., Jus’ Paradise golfers may take the complimentary carts 4 minutes to the White Witch 16th hole or the Cinnamon Hill 11th tee for unreserved time to putt around and try their drivers down the long fairways. Cart paths on both are also available for early morning and evening joggers.
Architecturally impressive, the design is on three levels. From the main level lawn, steps lead down to the lower level, BBQ, soft lawns and the long, sun-drenched symmetrical pool enveloped in lush gardens. The pool terrace opens into a spacious mirrored gym, kitchenette and full bath with double shower, sauna and steam room.
Living areas are designed for relaxed Caribbean barefoot comfort, not fussy or formal. From the central Great Room, doors open wide to a furnished balcony (great spot for each evening’s hors d'oeuvres by Chef Linval).
Guests who must work a bit during their vacation will appreciate the bright, air-conditioned, office with laptop and HP printer, fax and copier.
Also on the main level is the Master Bedroom, large and private with a glamorous en-suite bathroom. Walk up the mahogany staircase to two more bedrooms, each with en-suite bathroom. These king-bedded rooms can accommodate adult couples … or they can create a convenient parent-child suite of rooms for a family of four or more.
From the state-of-the-art granite and stainless steel kitchen, your chef and butler will serve meals to your choice of dining areas. Start with eye-opener coffee on the balcony or at your bedroom door, followed each day by full cooked breakfasts, delicious lunches and memorable dinners on the open-air balcony. Or dine in the Great Room with three window walls open to the clear Jamaican air and breeze from the sea. The chef and butler gladly serve children’s dinners early so parents may linger longer over an all-adult candlelight dinner.
Of special note in Jus’ Paradise is the excellent staff with a combined tenure of 35 years here. Ask your good butler, Kemon, to treat you to a world-class sunset (with cocktails and hors d’oeuvres) from the top of White Witch. Take your camera. Also, don’t miss Kemon’s signature health drink, a Soursop Smoothie. Delicious and good for your health!
From Chef Linval’s state-of-the-art kitchen with 2 Wolf ovens, 6 gas burners and a grill, this remarkable chef creates amazing meals … Chinese BBQ and flavorful coconut snapper, grilled tenderloin, banana flambé and much more. His soups and salads rate 5 Stars and you’ll dream about his mango sorbet. Later, you can count on traditional Jamaican jerk chicken, ribs, lobster and kabobs at the distinctive Jus’ Paradise Friday Night Jamaica Pool Party.
Just a few steps from the pool is the expansive fitness room, well equipped with body-building equipment, TV, drinks bar and fridge.
Master Bedroom Suite - 480 sq. ft.
Kingsize bed, 42” Samsung SmartTV, French doors to private verandah. En-suite bathroom has double sinks, walk-in shower and separate Jacuzzi tub … also outside garden shower. The Master Suite includes a connecting office with printer, large desk, French doors to the garden and second full bathroom with walk-in shower. The Master Suite actually offers his ‘n’ hers bathrooms with one Jacuzzi, two indoor showers and one garden shower.
Bedroom(URL HIDDEN)300 sq. ft. each
Identical bedrooms with kingsize beds. Each en-suite bathroom has a tub/shower combination. Accessed from the same hallway, these rooms are appropriate for adult couples or a family or four.
One additional twin bed can accommodate a fifth guest in either upstairs bedroom. Two inflatable beds (one single, one double) are also available. The extra-guest fee is $30 per person per night for guest groups that exceed six. Maximum desired occupancy is 10 guests and must be approved in advance.
1. CAPACITY OF VILLAS: The total number of persons allowed in the villa at any one time is restricted to the number of persons scheduled and paid for, based on two persons per bedroom. Should a group misrepresent themselves, they will be required to pay for all excess persons immediately, or shall vacate the villa immediately, without refund.
2. COMPLAINTS AND MAINTENANCE: Personal Villas and affiliated on-island property managers shall make every effort to keep all villas and their inventories in good working order. In case of a maintenance problem, they will strive to repair the problem as soon as possible after being notified. Villa management reserve the right to be allowed a reasonable amount of time to cure a problem. However, no refund or rate adjustment shall be made for unforeseen mechanical failures such as the supply of electricity, telephone service, internet service, water, pool filtration systems, hot tubs, air conditioning, television or cable service, appliances, etc. It is the Guest’s obligation to report any problems or damage to their villa IMMEDIATELY to us, regardless of the hour.
3. NO PETS: Pets of any kind are NOT allowed in or on the villa’s premises without specific written permission from Personal Villas (granted prior to arrival). A pet or evidence of a pet found on premises will cause immediate eviction, and forfeiture of Guest’s entire rent and deposit.
4. QUIET ENJOYMENT AND PARTIES: We rent to family groups and responsible adults only; absolutely NO house parties, commercial uses or functions such as weddings are allowed without advance WRITTEN permission from Personal Villas. Guests shall be sufficiently quiet and peaceful, so as not to disturb other residents of the neighborhood, particularly after 10 pm at night. If Guest is found to have had a wedding or any sort of group gathering for more persons than officially scheduled and paid for at the villa, and/ or without Personal Villas advance written permission, he is subject to forfeiture of his entire villa security deposit to the villa’s owner, at the joint discretion of Personal Villas and the villa’s owner.
5. SMOKING, ILLEGAL ACTIVITY, DRUGS AND HAZARDOUS MATERIALS: Smoking is NOT permitted inside the villa. (In most cases smoking is allowed in outdoor spaces—please check with your rental agent). Guest and members of his party shall not use or permit to be brought into any villa any illegal substances, inflammable fluids (e.g., gasoline, kerosene, naphtha or benzene), or other explosives or articles deemed hazardous to life, limb or property. Any illegal activity is strictly prohibited.
Let's face it, selecting a vacation rental these days can be a daunting task. Major websites offer thousands of options in each destination but often there are rate discrepancies and duplicate listings, begging the question: who manages the rental and meets me upon arrival with the keys?
We are a dedicated booking agency partnered with the top professionally managed vacation rentals around the globe ensuring you secure your dream villa at the lowest possible rate. After processing your reservation, we put you directly in touch with the experts on the ground to coordinate your arrival and take care of other requests such as car rentals, pre-stocking of food & beverage, restaurant reservations, etc.