Just off the main road into Ocho Rios, a small lane leads to a tropical woodland. At the end of the lane, an electronic gate opens to reveal a large and magnificent new villa named Malatai. Directly on the translucent waters of Mammee Bay, Malatai is one of the newest and largest villas in this collection.
* glamorous 9,500-sq-ft Premier villa directly on one of Jamaica's most beautiful beaches
* 6 bedrooms (5 for adults, 1 for children), 6-1/2 bathrooms plus poolside powder room
* full staff: chef, assistant chef, butler, housekeepers, gardener, laundress
* private pool with 26-inch-deep shallow wading area for youngsters, bubbling on request
* private tennis court
* private air-conditioned fitness room (treadmill, bench, 3 NXT spinning bikes, free weights, DVD's)
* beautiful gazebo with outdoor pool table and ping pong table conversion top (lighted for night-time play)
* complimentary sea kayaks, snorkeling gear for adults and children, life vests and boogie boards for children
* poolside hot tub
* whirlpool bathtubs in two bathrooms
* high-speed Internet and fax, computer and printer
* family room with flat screen surround-sound 36” television, DVD, and CD players
* child friendly
* complimentary cribs (2), pack-n-play and high chairs (2)
* library of music and movies
* Sirius satellite radio
* 16-speaker indoor-outdoor sound system
* room-to-room intercom, portable land line phones, complimentary cell phone
* generator, bedroom safes, electronic security
* 3 minutes from Ocho Rios attractions, 5 minutes from duty-free shopping
Just west of Ocho Rios, a small lane leads to a brilliant new oceanfront villa. An electronic gate opens to reveal the large and splendid private home named Malatai. Stately lions, koi and lily ponds grace the covered entrance. On textures of gleaming Jotoba wood, Italian tile, Jerusalem stone, marble and granite, interior spaces open to the piece de resistance: a 3,300-square-foot sugary white sand beach.
Directly on the turquoise waters of Old Fort Bay in St. Ann‘s Parish, Malatai is one of the newest and largest villas in this collection. The free-form pool includes a shallow children’s section, separated from the deeper pool by an underwater partition. The overall property consists of the spacious main villa, separate air-conditioned fitness cottage, hot tub, large lawn with shaded sitting areas, and teak party deck with barbeque for outdoor entertaining by the sea. Beyond the lawn is the lovely white beach and excellent swimming water. Four single and four double kayaks and are complimentary. Life vests are also provided for both adults and children.
A long fence privatizes the pool and lawn. The fence is designed to be rolled open each morning to reveal a gorgeous all-day panorama of the beach and blue sea just steps across the soft grassy lawn. Day and night, the sounds of the sea echo the romance of this idyllic location.
From the state-of-the-art tile, stainless steel and granite kitchen, home-cooked meals are served in the inside dining room or on the al fresco verandah. Two Swiss-made coffee machines provide all-day on-demand rich fresh-ground Blue Mountain coffee. Signature drinks and hors d’oeuvres are offered each evening around the verandah bar. As a special treat, the butler will hire a mento band and plan a torchlight beach party with jerk chicken and pork, tenderloin, kabobs, or fresh fish or lobster served sizzling from the outdoor grill.
On request, the butler can arrange for jet skis, water skis, parasailing, windsurfing and a sunset cruise boat to be delivered to the Malatai beach. The staff can also arrange yoga instruction and spa treatments at the villa. While privately located, Malatai is only minutes from Dolphin Cove, famous Dunn‘s River Falls and lively Ocho Rios with its wide selection of duty-free shopping, excursions and music.
Maximum occupancy is 10 adults and 4 children under the age of 12. An extra guest fee of $50 per person per night applies to all guests in excess of 12.
Two Master Bedrooms
Each has a four-poster kingsize bed and 32” Sony flat-screen television. En-suite marble bathrooms have double-basin granite vanities, whirlpool bathtubs and separate glass door walk-in showers with multiple water jets. Both bedrooms and bathrooms open to a furnished balcony overlooking the pool, beach and ocean.
3 bunk beds (total 6 twin beds). En-suite bathroom with tub-shower combination. Opens to balcony (but door can remain locked if parents wish).
Petal, Yellow and Green Bedrooms
Each has 2 queensize beds and en-suite bathroom with tub-shower combination. All 3 downstairs bedrooms have a 32” flat screen television and open to a private porch with wonderful views of the ocean.
All six bedrooms have flat-screen television, telephone with room-to-room intercom, quiet air conditioning, safe, terry cloth bathrobes, and furnished balconies or terraces with glorious ocean views.
Air-conditioned computer room with complimentary high-speed Internet access, printer and fax machine.
36” flat-screen television, surround-sound system with speakers throughout lower level and pool area.
DVD’s and CD’s. Board games for adults and children.
Located in separate building just across the lawn: air-conditioned fitness room (treadmill, bench, 3 spinning exercise bikes, free weights) … VCR, CD and exercise videos.
1. CAPACITY OF VILLAS: The total number of persons allowed in the villa at any one time is restricted to the number of persons scheduled and paid for, based on two persons per bedroom. Should a group misrepresent themselves, they will be required to pay for all excess persons immediately, or shall vacate the villa immediately, without refund.
2. COMPLAINTS AND MAINTENANCE: Personal Villas and affiliated on-island property managers shall make every effort to keep all villas and their inventories in good working order. In case of a maintenance problem, they will strive to repair the problem as soon as possible after being notified. Villa management reserve the right to be allowed a reasonable amount of time to cure a problem. However, no refund or rate adjustment shall be made for unforeseen mechanical failures such as the supply of electricity, telephone service, internet service, water, pool filtration systems, hot tubs, air conditioning, television or cable service, appliances, etc. It is the Guest’s obligation to report any problems or damage to their villa IMMEDIATELY to us, regardless of the hour.
3. NO PETS: Pets of any kind are NOT allowed in or on the villa’s premises without specific written permission from Personal Villas (granted prior to arrival). A pet or evidence of a pet found on premises will cause immediate eviction, and forfeiture of Guest’s entire rent and deposit.
4. QUIET ENJOYMENT AND PARTIES: We rent to family groups and responsible adults only; absolutely NO house parties, commercial uses or functions such as weddings are allowed without advance WRITTEN permission from Personal Villas. Guests shall be sufficiently quiet and peaceful, so as not to disturb other residents of the neighborhood, particularly after 10 pm at night. If Guest is found to have had a wedding or any sort of group gathering for more persons than officially scheduled and paid for at the villa, and/ or without Personal Villas advance written permission, he is subject to forfeiture of his entire villa security deposit to the villa’s owner, at the joint discretion of Personal Villas and the villa’s owner.
5. SMOKING, ILLEGAL ACTIVITY, DRUGS AND HAZARDOUS MATERIALS: Smoking is NOT permitted inside the villa. (In most cases smoking is allowed in outdoor spaces—please check with your rental agent). Guest and members of his party shall not use or permit to be brought into any villa any illegal substances, inflammable fluids (e.g., gasoline, kerosene, naphtha or benzene), or other explosives or articles deemed hazardous to life, limb or property. Any illegal activity is strictly prohibited.
Let's face it, selecting a vacation rental these days can be a daunting task. Major websites offer thousands of options in each destination but often there are rate discrepancies and duplicate listings, begging the question: who manages the rental and meets me upon arrival with the keys?
We are a dedicated booking agency partnered with the top professionally managed vacation rentals around the globe ensuring you secure your dream villa at the lowest possible rate. After processing your reservation, we put you directly in touch with the experts on the ground to coordinate your arrival and take care of other requests such as car rentals, pre-stocking of food & beverage, restaurant reservations, etc.