A licensed, inspected, and insured B&B, the house is an updated historic home with private parking in a great location in an historic district that is a 2 minute walk to MU, 10 minute walk to the heart of downtown, 9 minute walk to Stephens College, good for adult couples, adult solo travelers, and business travelers. It's not for children or animals, nor for gatherings that involve non-booked guests. We welcome everyone in the Airbnb community with respect and without judgment or bias.
The Liv’n Large suite is great for travelers who want a really large bed and a spa bath. The king bed is not only longer and wider than a Queen bed, but this bed is also higher than you might expect. The updated bath features a jetted spa tub and separate, modern-styled shower that is larger than you might expect. The deep brown wood and gold and cabernet colored décor communicates comfort, but can also feel romantic if romance is your objective. You also get a flat screen TV you can watch while lying in bed, plenty of natural light if you want it, or block it out when you prefer. The room is on a corner, south facing. When you want to live large, this is the room for you.
Disponible para huéspedes
1st Floor Balcony
*Due to laws and regulations, only the Innkeepers may prepare food and only for registered guests.*
Atención a los huéspedes
I enjoy socializing, yet you're visiting because you've got things to do, even if that thing to do is be alone! I tend toward leaving guests to themselves, but if I get the cue you want to socialize, I'm always ready for a good conversation, to pass on information and/or recommendations, and of course to assist you with something regarding your suite or other related matter.
Otros aspectos destacables
Your room is on the second floor. You will go up/down one straight flight of stairs; a picture is posted so you can see what to expect. If stairs are a no-no for you, my home will not work for you.
We are a small, 4-guest suite, licensed, inspected, and insured bed and breakfast in an historic building featuring both contemporary and antique furnishings in a clean and uncluttered design; fully landscaped exterior with both a balcony and deck. East Campus Bed & Breakfast is a beautiful, quiet, and relaxing respite in the lively downtown/campus area.
Please only book if you want our bed and breakfast experience. Guests who book for location and/or price alone have not been a good fit.
- We feature a paleo breakfast, but also cream and sugars for coffee and tea. When including non-paleo, it will always be gluten-free.
- We provide afternoon snack service (chips, cookies, or some such).
- You will receive the free wifi password when you arrive.
- A small bottle of water is include with every room for every night's stay.
- Every room includes flat screen cable TV and free WiFi.
- We provide USB chargers.
- You will not have kitchen, nor laundry access, but you have other lovely common areas to enjoy.
- You will need to use a single, straight up, flight of stairs to access your 2nd floor room. Photo is posted.
- No parties, events, meetings, gatherings that involve non-registered guests. The host is happy to provide tours to non-registered guests by arrangement.
- Communicate with host to arrange check in between 4 P.M. and 7 P.M.
- Check-out time is by 11 A.M. Communicate with host.
- Quiet hours: Sun-Th 10 p.m. to 6 a.m.; Fri & Sat 11 p.m. to 7 a.m.
- When booking for 2, include in your message the name of the name of the second adult sharing the bed.
- Roots N Blues N BBQ: 2 night, Friday & Saturday night, minimum stay.
- MU graduation weekend: 2 night, Friday & Saturday, stay required.
- True/False 2 night, Friday & Saturday night, minimum stay.
- Other major event weekends require 2 night minimum stay. Inquire as to whether this applies to your date(s).
- You may smoke outside on the rear deck.
- Laws and regulations stipulate only the Innkeepers may use the kitchen, prepare food, and may only serve registered guests.
- No non-booked guests in the house; no meetings, gatherings, visiting.
- No extra guests. 2 adult guests per room. No exceptions.
- Private single car parking for guests; cannot accommodate long, large vehicles.
- No children of any age.
- No animals.
- No weapons.
Este anfitrión tiene 18 evaluaciones por otras propiedades.Ver otras evaluaciones
Delivering a new kind of mid-luxury bed and breakfast experience during your stay in the lively center of Columbia, Missouri. Whether you’re coming into town for business, pleasure, a wedding, a festival, or to visit family, I think you will enjoy the suites, the food, and the location.
I am a northern California native who also spent many years living in Denver, CO, as well as in a couple of other interesting places. I have lived in Missouri for several years, first from 2002 to 2010 when I moved here from Colorado to earn my doctorate while continuing my professional business career and historic buildings preservation interests. Happy to have returned in 2017 to be near the great people and places in Columbia and to create an inviting, comfortable, healthy, contemporary, adults only place for you.
I have traveled quite a bit, have an eclectic taste in art, foods, music, and people, but I'm particularly fond of contemporary classical and jazz music, fine and performing arts, good quality food, craft beer, and red wines.
I'm thrilled to add AirBnB to my opportunities to meet people from all over the country and the world, and to provide a comfortable, calm, inviting place that is in an ideal location for you visit the people, places, and events in downtown and surrounding blocks.
You can find us on (best), Instagram, and @eastcampusbb. Please email me with questions. I hope to hear from you.
Dr. J Piazza